• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey-ooo~!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    HeyHiHelloKonichiwaAlohaHolaBonjourYo
    I'm new to these forums--I've been wanting to join forever now, but had no time to do anything asides schoolwork. SO. Now that school is out for the summer, I've practically crawled over here.
    Anyway, just call me Eff. I'm a super nerd. I love videogames, writing, drawing, roleplaying, being outdoors, being lazy, and pretty much anything super happy. :3
    Anyway, before I wear out my soap box, I'm going to step off. Can't wait to meet some of you guys!

Years
  • Being outdoors is awesome, too bad I can be super lazy sometimes. 8D; Welcome, Eff!

Drawing is one of my favorite hobbies (as is writing) but lately I've been extremely unmotivated to do any of it. :( One of the characters from a series I was writing about was killed off two months back so that swallowed up my motivation. It really stinks but I'm doing my best to get that spark back.

Do you plan to share your art/writing with us? And if you're into roleplaying there's always the Roleplay Corner. And and... well, you should poke around and see for yourself. Enjoy!

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    Being outdoors is awesome, too bad I can be super lazy sometimes. 8D; Welcome, Eff!

Drawing is one of my favorite hobbies (as is writing) but lately I've been extremely unmotivated to do any of it. :( One of the characters from a series I was writing about was killed off two months back so that swallowed up my motivation. It really stinks but I'm doing my best to get that spark back.

Do you plan to share your art/writing with us? And if you're into roleplaying there's always the Roleplay Corner. And and... well, you should poke around and see for yourself. Enjoy!

Oh, totally. One of my main characters in a series in going to die at the end of it, and it makes me sad knowing that his death is completely inevitable. So sad I haven't even wanted to touch the story at all.
    BUTyes. I am trying to get some stuff together to share with everyone. :3

Thanks for the welcome!<3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey-ooo~!

HeyHiHelloKonichiwaAlohaHolaBonjourYo to you too, friend! You're a friend of Jellicent, right? He's a really good and friendly person! Mmm, and it's really great to meet you you can call me Dragon! Welcome to the forums!

Hey-ooo~!

We have all sorts of boards that will supply you on the discussions that cater to your interests, so don't hesitate on being comfortable around us! We would absolutely love it if you'd be active along with the rest of us!

Hey-ooo~!

Say, what video games do you enjoy playing?

Hey-ooo~!

Personally, really like Zelda games, Tales Games, Fire Emblem games, and Phoenix Wright games myself, but there a bunch of them, so, it'd be quite a list! And more incoming; can't wait for those!

Hey-ooo~!

Well now dear, I hope we can talk some more, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask us anytime! And see you around! It's been great getting to know you!

Back