• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] How often do you create art?

Years
Artists! How often do you create art? How much time a day/week would you say you spend creating? ♥

Note that this isn't limited to drawing--sculpting, graphic design, photography, and other art is included as well.

Sparkin

I don't have a time set. There's always some time where I'm suddenly inspirated and want to draw something and go right ahead and start it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Not often enough tbh. I make art for work but it feels like I seldom have time to art for myself. Though, I have been trying to get the ol' sketchbook out more often and just carry it with me so I can doodle if creativity strikes. If I had to quantify it in hours, I'd day about 5 hours a week are dedicated to personal art now.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Only when somebody pokes me and tells me to make something. And even then, not sure what I produce should be called art [:

Years
I draw every day. Usually these are just doodles from my imagination and life drawings. Pokemon are also a subject for my art as well as characters from other video games such as Mario. I also paint using acrylics and watercolor. Art is my passion and one of my favorite things to do.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
Eh, it varies for me. Sometimes I'll have inspiration hit and just sit down for the entire day and draw. Other times I'll have a blank canvas up and stare at it, make one line, and then quickly erase it. But I've been doing digital work for the past year ish now, so that's made it easier for me to have time to draw and doodle as I don't have to spend 20+ min getting paints arranged and such...

Back