• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2017 Total Solar Eclipse

Years
  • I was under heavy clouds for most of the eclipse, sadly. This is one of the few hazy shots I got through clouds at about 85% totality.

agulJxs.jpg

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Good shots, what a shame I couldn't look at this eclipse live with my own eyes.

Years
  • Where I was I got around 95% totality. It didn't get pitch black dark but it did get dimmer and make everything rust colored, and made all the shadows off the trees crescent shaped. We watched through a welding mask my neighbor lent us and it clouded over just enough when it reached totality that me and mom managed to get some shots of it despite not having any solar filters for our cameras. ^^

1csYeBb.jpg

This here's the best shot I got without the welding mask.
    Holy cow now that right there is a beautiful shot

Back