• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Darn, but yes! What would you like for the Charmander? It is worth 3 credits.

Hmm, I already have an Indigo core one, but since it's TSV...I'll take it for one less credit (3 instead of 4) since it's not high IV if that's alright?

Phew, finally getting to this. I'm tragically indecisive about absolutely everything, lmao.

Totaling six credits, I'm pretty sure, despite being terrible at math:

Latias / Female, Lv. 40, UT (Fast Ball)
    Timid (Levitate)
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    ((SS Enigma Stone Event))

Manaphy (Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Flawless)

Pokemon Center Online Pikachu
    Male, Lv. 10, Timid, UT #

Shaymin (Lv. 35, Timid, EV SpA/Spe, 3IV)

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Phew, finally getting to this. I'm tragically indecisive about absolutely everything, lmao.

Totaling six credits, I'm pretty sure, despite being terrible at math:

Latias / Female, Lv. 40, UT (Fast Ball)
    Timid (Levitate)
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    ((SS Enigma Stone Event))

Manaphy (Lv. 1, Modest, UT, Flawless)

Pokemon Center Online Pikachu
    Male, Lv. 10, Timid, UT #

Shaymin (Lv. 35, Timid, EV SpA/Spe, 3IV)
    With the Latias credit drop for not being rare / +1 credit for helping me replace a hack, this looks good! I think our time zones don't match up for evening times so we can discuss a time for the weekend.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Hi,

A friend of mine referred me to this post as I'm currently collecting event pokemon.

From your thread I can tell you have been doing this for a long time and have managed to collect some wonderful pokemon.

Personally I would be interested in the following pokemon from your list (in order):

1) Nagoya pokemon center magikarp with hydro pump
    2) singing pikachu
    3) 2012 world championship pikachu (the one with fly)
    4) 2010 world gaming championship shiny eevee
    5) wishmaker jirachi
    6) pikachu coloured pichu (2009JPN or 2010 in NA/EU)

What I currently have for trade in terms of event pokemon (you'd have to check if they are legit or not as I got most through trading):
    1) worlds 2016 bulbasaur
    2) pal city japanese manaphy 2007 (not full original moveset)
    3) shaymin NA 2009 (toys R us OT: TRU)
    4) pokemon gold preorder celebi EU (OT: Ilex)
    5) 2008 gamestop deoxys
    6) EU marshadow (from serial code)
    7) 2016 shiny japanese gardevoir (levelled up a little during a playthrough)
    8) pretty much all ash cap pikachu from the last event (some EU and some japanese)
    9) NA victini from pokemon movie14
    10) pokemon movie 7 japanese darkrai (full original moveset)
    11) mewtwo with unnerve and original moveset from the japanese movie in 2013
    12) spring2013 meloetta
    13) b2&w2 dream radar lvl5 ho-oh
    14) keldeo OT: WIN2013
    15) genesect OT: plasma lvl15
    16) shiny genesect 2013 japan
    17) shiny corsola captured by me in pokemon moon
    18) shiny dewpoder captured by me (on 10/18/2017)

Let me know if you'd be interested in some trades :)

Feel free to add me on sun/moon with FC: 1693-5232-7201 IGN: mike

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2018
    FT: - Japenese Treasure Map 2005 Mew
    - Japanese 2007 Manaphy
    - Japanese 2013 Shiny Genesect
    - Japanese 2008 Roar of Time/Spacial Rand Darkrai
    - American 2008 Deoxys
    - American 2012 Victini
    - American 2013 Keldeo
    - American 2012 Genesect
    - American 2013 Meloetta
    - American 2009 Shaymin OT:"TRU"
    - American 2016 Volcanion
    - American 2014 Fall Mew
    - American 2015 Diance
    - American 2017 Xerneas
    - American 2016 Darkrai
    - American 2016 Jirachi
    - American 2015 Hoopa
    - Japanese 2015 Yveltal

Also have two different natured old sea maps coming in through this trader i found, can u hack check those and if they're ok can i get two event pokes in return?
    I'll send pics of them once i get em so u can see wats up with them.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey man, im trying to respond to your PMs but it looks like your inbox is full. Im free now and should be most of tomorrow ( about 10 hours from now)

mike96elings

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Hi road,

Based on your "wants" I reckon I have a few pokemon that you might be interested in which are the following:

- (Obtained through WT so would need a pkhex check) - Shiny lugia OT: yoh, 5 perfect IVs, fantastic for atk, bold nature

- Unused yveltal (non shiny) - hasty nature, lvl50, (Im the OT from x and y), 3IVs (hp, atk and sp atk)

- Shiny yveltal lvl100 (OT: XY & Z), naive nature, hp, sp atk and defense perfect IV

- Shiny dewpider lvl16, (4IV, defense decent, sp def pretty good), naughty nature, water bubble ability, captured in an ultra ball (my OT)

- Shiny corsola (my OT), bad IVs, relaxed nature, natural cure ability, captured in ultra ball

Yveltal non shiny, dewpider and corsola are all unused.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi road,

Based on your "wants" I reckon I have a few pokemon that you might be interested in which are the following:

- (Obtained through WT so would need a pkhex check) - Shiny lugia OT: yoh, 5 perfect IVs, fantastic for atk, bold nature

- Unused yveltal (non shiny) - hasty nature, lvl50, (Im the OT from x and y), 3IVs (hp, atk and sp atk)

- Shiny yveltal lvl100 (OT: XY & Z), naive nature, hp, sp atk and defense perfect IV

- Shiny dewpider lvl16, (4IV, defense decent, sp def pretty good), naughty nature, water bubble ability, captured in an ultra ball (my OT)

- Shiny corsola (my OT), bad IVs, relaxed nature, natural cure ability, captured in ultra ball

Yveltal non shiny, dewpider and corsola are all unused.
    Hiya! About the Lugia, I am not a hack checking service, please refer to the last sentence of my "Guidelines" box. c:

The two Yveltal and Dewpider would be great! Non-shiny is worth 1 credit, while the two Shinies will be worth 2 each, for a total of 5 credits. Let me know what you would like in exchange!

mike96elings

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Hiya! About the Lugia, I am not a hack checking service, please refer to the last sentence of my "Guidelines" box. c:

The two Yveltal and Dewpider would be great! Non-shiny is worth 1 credit, while the two Shinies will be worth 2 each, for a total of 5 credits. Let me know what you would like in exchange!

My apologies for the double message. Also sorry for reading over the part where you don't check hacked pokemon, guess I was too distracted with your collection haha.

Could you trade it for the:
    1) PCNY milotic
    2) Nagoya shiny magikarp lvl99
    3) singing pikachu (any of the ones with name consisting of japanese characters will do)

Thanks in advance :)

PS: I saw your poketopia pikachu no longer has surf, I have one that does, let me know if you need it and I'll let someone check if its hacked and clone it if it is not hacked :)

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • My apologies for the double message, as an apology I'll trade for the lvl99 shiny magikarp with hydro pump and the singing pikachu (4 total credits assuming you self obtained pikachu) :) if its 3 credits then feel free to throw in a 3rd rare event pokemon that is one of your favorites :)
    Only things marked with a hashtag, as listed in my markings key, are self-obtained, so that is indeed only 3 credits. Uhh I don't really know what's rare nor have favorites, so please choose something for the last 2. @w@

mike96elings

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Only things marked with a hashtag, as listed in my markings key, are self-obtained, so that is indeed only 3 credits. Uhh I don't really know what's rare nor have favorites, so please choose something for the last 2. @w@

1) PCNY milotic
    3) singing pikachu (any of the ones with name consisting of japanese characters will do)
    4) PCNy absol

I assume thats 5 as the magikarp is shiny, what would I have to give in trade as its 3 pokemon for 4?

Years
  • Hello Road I have the following iv bred shinies for trade

Fennekin Male Magician magic coat, wish, heat wave, hypnosis, 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Litleo female modest rivalry 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Solosis bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 magic guard
    Cottonee female 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Litleo Male Adamant Moxie 31/31/x/31/31/31 fast ball
    Chikorita female calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Axew Adamant mold breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a lot more for trade, so these are just some of them, are you interested in any of them?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • 1) PCNY milotic
    4) PCNy absol

I assume thats 5 as the magikarp is shiny, what would I have to give in trade as its 3 pokemon for 4?
    Looks good to me. What do you mean? You just trade me the 3 I requested and I'll send you these 4. The last Pokemon can be a random Pokemon, preferrably something I can just release when I get it.

Hello Road I have the following iv bred shinies for trade

Fennekin Male Magician magic coat, wish, heat wave, hypnosis, 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Litleo female modest rivalry 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Solosis bold 31/x/31/31/31/31 magic guard
    Cottonee female 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Litleo Male Adamant Moxie 31/31/x/31/31/31 fast ball
    Chikorita female calm 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Axew Adamant mold breaker 31/31/31/x/31/31

I have a lot more for trade, so these are just some of them, are you interested in any of them?
    Hiya! Are any of these bred by you (your OT/ID)?

mike96elings

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Looks good to me. What do you mean? You just trade me the 3 I requested and I'll send you these 4. The last Pokemon can be a random Pokemon, preferrably something I can just release when I get it.

"The last pokemon can be a random pokemon" thats the part i ment but that's fine, when would you like to make the trade? :)

Years
  • Looks good to me. What do you mean? You just trade me the 3 I requested and I'll send you these 4. The last Pokemon can be a random Pokemon, preferrably something I can just release when I get it.

Sadly no, none of The Pokémon iv is bred me, I unfortunately suck at breeding

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • "The last pokemon can be a random pokemon" thats the part i ment but that's fine, when would you like to make the trade? :)
    Mmk. My trade times are in my OP, next time would be my Wed evening. but then I will be out of town next weekend so I won't have trade times then, sorry. :/

Sadly no, none of The Pokémon iv is bred me, I unfortunately suck at breeding
    Ahh, then I wouldn't be interested in anything, sorry! Feel free to take a look at my Wants post again and see if you have anything, and if so feel free to offer!

Last edited:

mike96elings

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Mmk. My trade times are in my OP, next time would be my Wed evening. but then I will be out of town next weekend so I won't have trade times then, sorry. :/

Ahh, then I wouldn't be interested in anything, sorry! Feel free to take a look at my Wants post again and see if you have anything, and if so feel free to offer!

That's fine, I'm pretty busy with college next week anyways so just let me know what works best for you ans I will let you know if I'mavailable.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • That's fine, I'm pretty busy with college next week anyways so just let me know what works best for you ans I will let you know if I'mavailable.
    Like I said, my Wed time will work for this week, otherwise Wed, 11/1. It's really up to you what you can make haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back