• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Hiya! Sure, I'd love both! Yer welcome to choose whatever ball for Wimpod as long as it follows what I noted.

Both have been bred! Noibat is in a Dusk Ball with the Infiltrator ability, and Wimpod is in a Love Ball. Both of them are still in eggs and have 6 IVs! c:

Years
Sick! Each is worth 3 credits for a total of 6, so let me know what you'd like!

What are the Mew (Lv. 100, Timid, UT) & Jirachi (Lv. 100, Jolly, UT, 14/31/31/x/31/31) worth? o:
I'm interested in those two as far as events go, but I'm also (mainly) trying to get a Moon Ball Gligar, if you would be able to get me one for my breeding purposes! ^-^;

Last edited:
Years
Sure will! I'll jot you down and see you then!

Sorry to bother you again Road; I was checking out your awesome shop and your Shiny Modest Amaura also caught my eye. I noticed that you collect Trainer's Pokemon and was wondering if you'd be interested in an Ash's Pikachu with the Alola Cap. Let me know what you think.

Either way, I'm still on for this Saturday for the previous trade of those SPA/ITA Pokemon coming your way!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
What are the Mew (Lv. 100, Timid, UT) & Jirachi (Lv. 100, Jolly, UT, 14/31/31/x/31/31) worth? o:
I'm interested in those two as far as events go, but I'm also (mainly) trying to get a Moon Ball Gligar, if you would be able to get me one for my breeding purposes! ^-^;
As they are normal events, they are worth 1 credit each. Hmm, Gligar might be possible depending on where I am in HG (not as far as I thought I was), so I can check tonight and get back to you.

Sorry to bother you again Road; I was checking out your awesome shop and your Shiny Modest Amaura also caught my eye. I noticed that you collect Trainer's Pokemon and was wondering if you'd be interested in an Ash's Pikachu with the Alola Cap. Let me know what you think.

Either way, I'm still on for this Saturday for the previous trade of those SPA/ITA Pokemon coming your way!
Ahh sorry, I'm only collecting the Sinnoh Cap one. If you have it, please list off the stats and the characteristic so I can see if it's the same as any I already have.

Cool! Saturday should still be good.

Years
As they are normal events, they are worth 1 credit each.

YAMAMOTO?S TOURNAMENT POKEMON
Politoed (Male, Lv. 50, Calm, UT)

Melemele Tapu Koko
Japanese (Lv. 60, Timid, UT, 31/31/31/31/31/x (HP ICE)) #

Sweet, then I'll take the aforementioned Mew and Jirachi, plus the Tapu Koko and Politoed in the above quote, if ya don't mind!

Hmm, Gligar might be possible depending on where I am in HG (not as far as I thought I was), so I can check tonight and get back to you.

And no problem! I'd be super appreciative if you could nab it for me, as I don't have access to getting one myself, but it's not a big deal if you can't!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Sweet, then I'll take the aforementioned Mew and Jirachi, plus the Tapu Koko and Politoed in the above quote, if ya don't mind!

And no problem! I'd be super appreciative if you could nab it for me, as I don't have access to getting one myself, but it's not a big deal if you can't!
Cool, that all sounds good! I am able to get Moon Ball Gligar so I'll send that up, and that will total all 6 credits!

So for trade times, I'm online tomorrow for my Sat times until about 3 PM here, after that I'm out of town til the end. Will anything in that time frame work for you?

Years
Cool, that all sounds good! I am able to get Moon Ball Gligar so I'll send that up, and that will total all 6 credits!

So for trade times, I'm online tomorrow for my Sat times until about 3 PM here, after that I'm out of town til the end. Will anything in that time frame work for you?

Sweet! And yup, anything from 8;30 pm to 10 pm my time should work, so I think that would be about 10:30 am to 12 pm your time :)

Years
Sounds good! I have a lot of trades right now so I'll need a little time (plus I need to clone all this stuff haha). I'll VM you when I'm good!

I'm gonna put my laptop up, so you'll probably catch me better by just grabbing me on FP! I've beeen wonder trading to kill time so I'm already there :)

Years
As they are normal events, they are worth 1 credit each. Hmm, Gligar might be possible depending on where I am in HG (not as far as I thought I was), so I can check tonight and get back to you.

Ahh sorry, I'm only collecting the Sinnoh Cap one. If you have it, please list off the stats and the characteristic so I can see if it's the same as any I already have.

Cool! Saturday should still be good.

Hey Road, I apologize for missing the time, my calculations were off. I should be able to meet you Wednesday Japan time if I get online at 5 am EDT here when I wake up for college. Can we do it then? I'm really sorry.

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hey Road, I apologize for missing the time, my calculations were off. I should be able to meet you Wednesday Japan time if I get online at 5 am EDT here when I wake up for college. Can we do it then? I'm really sorry.
That's alight, I figured something like that had happened. 5 AM for you is only 6 PM for me and not within my trade times, but depending on how things go that day I can maybe make it. The weekend is also still fine.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Hi road thanks to trading away all my ultra beasts, lunalas and zygardes I can now make the following offer ^^

I have:
- 1 lugia
- 2 yveltals
- 3 solgaleos

I?d be interested in the following pokemon from your list:

- Atsuto ashida pikachu (2014)
- 2011 ash pikachu
- Beginner trainer shiny pikachu
- Pokemon center best wishes tie-in ash pikachu (2013)
- Satay king pikachu

I also have 2 sinnoh cap ash pikachu with the following information:
1) UT, hardy, decent for all stats, a little quick tempered
2) UT, hardy, decent/decent/very good/decent/very good/very good, good perseverance

Let me know if you?d be interested in ome of those :)

Last edited:
Years
That's alight, I figured something like that had happened. 5 AM for you is only 6 PM for me and not within my trade times, but depending on how things go that day I can maybe make it. The weekend is also still fine.

Oh yeah, I meant to say 6 am here...whoops. I wake up Mondays through Fridays at 5 am and leave for college at 6:30-40 am, so I can always trade with you Tuesday morning on my end to meet your Wednesday time window. Hopefully that will work!

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi road thanks to trading away all my ultra beasts, lunalas and zygardes I can now make the following offer ^^

I have:
- 1 lugia
- 2 yveltals
- 3 solgaleos

I?d be interested in the following pokemon from your list:

- Atsuto ashida pikachu (2014)
- 2011 ash pikachu
- Beginner trainer shiny pikachu
- Pokemon center best wishes tie-in ash pikachu (2013)
- Satay king pikachu

I also have 2 sinnoh cap ash pikachu with the following information:
1) UT, hardy, decent for all stats, a little quick tempered
2) UT, hardy, decent/decent/very good/decent/very good/very good, good perseverance

Let me know if you?d be interested in ome of those :)
Hiya! Sounds alright to me! I now have 5 of the 2011 Ash Pikachu though, let me know which you would like:
Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, ?Capable of taking hits? #
Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, ?Likes to thrash about?, x/31/30/x/x/x #
Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, ?Likes to thrash about?, x/31/x/x/x/27 #
Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, ?Likes to thrash about?, x/31/0/21/x/x #
Male, Lv. 50, Naughty, UT, ?Good endurance? #

I also checked those Pikas against what I have and I think both of them are different, so I'll take both! Assuming neither are self-obtained so they are only 1 credit each, but let me know what else you'd like.

Oh yeah, I meant to say 6 am here...whoops. I wake up Mondays through Fridays at 5 am and leave for college at 6:30-40 am, so I can always trade with you Tuesday morning on my end to meet your Wednesday time window. Hopefully that will work!
If you think it'll be fine, I should be okay. I have an event after school that day but it's supposed to end by 6, so I'll be home in time to trade at 7 (your 6 AM). If that's alright, then I'll VM you on the day! Thanks!

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 1, 2018
Hi road, thanks for the response :)

I believe 1 of the 2 sinnoh pikachu was self obtained (I?ll have to check it although I probably wont have proof)

So that?s 2-3 points depending.

I saw a PCNYa pikachu in one of your current trades and I was wondering if you have one as i didnt see it on your list as I?d live to get my hands on one of those. The other 2 pokemon I?d want are movie shaymin and 2008 PC eevee. As for which one of the 2011 pikachu I want any will do :)

MechaMoth

Eloquent Speaker
Years
Okay I FINALLY figured it out! I would like the following from you:

Spoiler:

Let me know if those are indeed your OTs as well!

Yay, I'm ready for the trade! Let me know if you picked up the Halloween Mimikyu. I no longer need the shiny Manaphy, but I believe we talked about me having some of the stuff that didn't survive the hack check. I don't remember what exactly, though.

Road

beyond salvation
Years
Hi road, thanks for the response :)

I believe 1 of the 2 sinnoh pikachu was self obtained (I?ll have to check it although I probably wont have proof)

So that?s 2-3 points depending.

I saw a PCNYa pikachu in one of your current trades and I was wondering if you have one as i didnt see it on your list as I?d live to get my hands on one of those. The other 2 pokemon I?d want are movie shaymin and 2008 PC eevee. As for which one of the 2011 pikachu I want any will do :)
If you are sure you obtained one yourself, I'll believe you and take the extra credit. A shot of the WC would do well but since most people reset their file for it, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't have it haha.

My current trades isn't really info for you, so you should be ignoring that haha. The PCNYa Pikachu was removed because it was a hack and no one has a legit one, so no, that cannot be traded. The other two are fine though. And cool! In that case you get the first one in the list haha.

Yay, I'm ready for the trade! Let me know if you picked up the Halloween Mimikyu. I no longer need the shiny Manaphy, but I believe we talked about me having some of the stuff that didn't survive the hack check. I don't remember what exactly, though.
I did indeed SR it! The JPN one is Careful, he's just not in my list yet cuz I forgot to add him. The only thing I remember really wanting was Carlita's Hydreigon (we talked about Shiny Milotic but Haileo told me and D that ours were fine so I now have both). The original list of Shinies I decided on was:

Spoiler:

Let me know how you wanna even out the trade. @w@

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back