• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.// Road's Trading Bureau

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike96elings

FC: 1693-5231-7301 IGN: Mike
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2018
    Like I said, my Wed time will work for this week, otherwise Wed, 11/1. It's really up to you what you can make haha.

I think I should be able to manage to be online between 9-10pm on wednesday (your time zone)

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Hello Road!

I'm here once again to offer this recent event mon I received from twtregent:

Pokémon Center Eeveelutions
    Name: Leafeon/葉伊布 CHT
    OT: ポケセン
    ID: 170513
    IV: D/PG/D/PG/D/D

For your

Kiawe's Turtonator (Male, Lv. 30, Brave, UT) #

Traded a clone of this with Mecha and he confirmed that
    this is clean!

Edit:

I'm also interested in your:
    Aether Silvally Lv. 100, Jolly, UT #
    Mallow's Steenee (Female, Lv. 20, Naive, UT) #

I did update my shop (lol) so feel free to check it "again"
    if there's anything you like as exchange for those mons.
    *peace*

Last edited:

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hello Road!

I'm here once again to offer this recent event mon I received from twtregent:

Pokémon Center Eeveelutions
    Name: Leafeon/葉伊布 CHT
    OT: ポケセン
    ID: 170513
    IV: D/PG/D/PG/D/D

For your

Traded a clone of this with Mecha and he confirmed that
    this is clean!

Edit:

I'm also interested in your:

I did update my shop (lol) so feel free to check it "again"
    if there's anything you like as exchange for those mons.
    *peace*
    Hiya, welcome back! Unfortunately I'm not really interested in that line of events at all, sorry. @@ I think I remember spotting something else I was interested in though, so when I get the time I'll pop over there and post. Thanks!

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Edit:

I'm interested to offer these mons

Coballion
    Lugia
    Yveltal
    Solgaleo

For your:

They are all Japanese named mons, right?
    Let me know if the offer is acceptable! I'll dm an
    ss of my offer's info tomorrow. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello again Road! I was interested in some of your competitive unevolved shinies, which include:

Shiny Adamant Klink with Clear Body
    Shiny Modest Sandyghast

I'm also interested in Soapy's Shiny Modest Nosepass as well.

I'm interested to see how much a Shiny Silvally I got from a recently started event would be worth and if so offer it for a trade for one of the shiny competitives above. I also have a Marshadow and some Spa & Ita pokemon to offer as well if you're interested. Let me know what you think!

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Edit:

I'm interested to offer these mons

Coballion
    Lugia
    Yveltal
    Solgaleo

For your:

They are all Japanese named mons, right?
    Let me know if the offer is acceptable! I'll dm an
    ss of my offer's info tomorrow. Thanks!
    Yes all Japanese Pokemon! Sorry, unless you're offering me more than one of the legends, they only total 4 credits and all of those are self-obtained events, so you only have enough for 2 of them. Let me know which you prefer!

Hello again Road! I was interested in some of your competitive unevolved shinies, which include:

Shiny Adamant Klink with Clear Body
    Shiny Modest Sandyghast

I'm also interested in Soapy's Shiny Modest Nosepass as well.

I'm interested to see how much a Shiny Silvally I got from a recently started event would be worth and if so offer it for a trade for one of the shiny competitives above. I also have a Marshadow and some Spa & Ita pokemon to offer as well if you're interested. Let me know what you think!
    Hiya! Well, if you look at my credits system you can see how much it's worth! But since I can get one on my own, I might not be interested. Can you tell me it's nature?

Marshadow I definitely won't need, sorry. Hmm, the credits for SPA/ITA Pokemon needs to be revised as I'm not as interested in them anymore, so I'll get back to you on that.

Denrew

Pokémon Fan
    Years
  • Yes all Japanese Pokemon! Sorry, unless you're offering me more than one of the legends, they only total 4 credits and all of those are self-obtained events, so you only have enough for 2 of them. Let me know which you prefer!

I'll go for Kiawe's and Mallow's then! (▰˘◡˘▰)

Years
  • Hiya! Well, if you look at my credits system you can see how much it's worth! But since I can get one on my own, I might not be interested. Can you tell me it's nature?

Marshadow I definitely won't need, sorry. Hmm, the credits for SPA/ITA Pokemon needs to be revised as I'm not as interested in them anymore, so I'll get back to you on that.

It has a Lonely nature.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • I'll go for Kiawe's and Mallow's then! (▰˘◡˘▰)
    Cool! I'll jot down the trade and touch bases with you next week!

It has a Lonely nature.
    Mm, wouldn't be interested in that nature, sorry! I've decided to make all SPA/ITA Pokemon 0.5 credit, so if you want to try to negotiate something with those let me know what you have access to!

Years
  • Noibat (F/M, Timid, Infiltrator / Frisk)
    Wimpod (F/M, Naive, EM Spikes / Aqua Jet) * BALL OTHER THAN Quick / Net / Heavy *

Hi, Road! If you're still looking for a Noibat and Wimpod, I can breed them for you! :) The Noibat would be in a Dusk Ball, and the Wimpod could be in any PokeBall!

Years
  • Mm, wouldn't be interested in that nature, sorry! I've decided to make all SPA/ITA Pokemon 0.5 credit, so if you want to try to negotiate something with those let me know what you have access to!

Understandable about the nature, Lonely actually kind of sucks as a nature anyhow. Adamant is where its at for a physical attacker anyway.

To answer your other inquiry, I have an extensive list of SPA Pokemon with a few ITA thrown in the mix. If you're interested, I am willing to offer any or all of them for trade:

ITA: Vullaby, Snorunt, Gastly, Pikipek

SPA: Squirtle, Grubbin (x2), Rowlet (x3) , Igglybuff, Finneon, Bewear, Klinklang, Granbull, Eevee, Cutiefly, Absol, Petilil, Mudbray, Yungoos, Ekans, Comfey.

If you need specifics on a particular one, let me know and I'll get it to you. But they're all fair game of you want to trade for any.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Hi, Road! If you're still looking for a Noibat and Wimpod, I can breed them for you! :) The Noibat would be in a Dusk Ball, and the Wimpod could be in any PokeBall!
    Hiya! Sure, I'd love both! Yer welcome to choose whatever ball for Wimpod as long as it follows what I noted.

Understandable about the nature, Lonely actually kind of sucks as a nature anyhow. Adamant is where its at for a physical attacker anyway.

To answer your other inquiry, I have an extensive list of SPA Pokemon with a few ITA thrown in the mix. If you're interested, I am willing to offer any or all of them for trade:

ITA: Vullaby, Snorunt, Gastly, Pikipek

SPA: Squirtle, Grubbin (x2), Rowlet (x3) , Igglybuff, Finneon, Bewear, Klinklang, Granbull, Eevee, Cutiefly, Absol, Petilil, Mudbray, Yungoos, Ekans, Comfey.

If you need specifics on a particular one, let me know and I'll get it to you. But they're all fair game of you want to trade for any.
    Don't need any specifics. Snorunt, Gastly, Igglybuff, and Eevee will do. That will give you 2 credits, so let me know what you would like!

Years
  • Hiya! Sure, I'd love both! Yer welcome to choose whatever ball for Wimpod as long as it follows what I noted.

Don't need any specifics. Snorunt, Gastly, Igglybuff, and Eevee will do. That will give you 2 credits, so let me know what you would like!

Awesome! I'll set those four aside for ya.

I was wondering if you could use your partnership with Soapy; I was interested in a shiny Nosepass she had (Probopass is my favorite Pokemon.) And I always wanted a shiny one like her's with a Modest nature. That'd be perfect!

If not, that's okay. I would also take your Shiny Sandyghast as well; it looks awesome and has great nature and stats for my team builds.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • Awesome! I'll set those four aside for ya.

I was wondering if you could use your partnership with Soapy; I was interested in a shiny Nosepass she had (Probopass is my favorite Pokemon.) And I always wanted a shiny one like her's with a Modest nature. That'd be perfect!

If not, that's okay. I would also take your Shiny Sandyghast as well; it looks awesome and has great nature and stats for my team builds.
    I've talked with Soapy and she is currently on a trade hiatus. She told me to tell you to post in her shop for Nosepass when it reopens.

As for the Pokemon for me, my trade times are in my OP, let me know what would work for you!

Years
  • I've talked with Soapy and she is currently on a trade hiatus. She told me to tell you to post in her shop for Nosepass when it reopens.

As for the Pokemon for me, my trade times are in my OP, let me know what would work for you!

That's fine; I'll let her know when she's ready. Until then, I'll be able to send mine this Saturday at 9 pm EDT; I suppose you can just send me fodder Pokemon in exchange for mine until Soapy feels up to it for later. I live in Connecticut so I'm 13 hours behind you with EDT. Will 10 am JST on Saturday morning for you work?

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
  • That's fine; I'll let her know when she's ready. Until then, I'll be able to send mine this Saturday at 9 pm EDT; I suppose you can just send me fodder Pokemon in exchange for mine until Soapy feels up to it for later. I live in Connecticut so I'm 13 hours behind you with EDT. Will 10 am JST on Saturday morning for you work?
    Sure will! I'll jot you down and see you then!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back