• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Musical

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • In the Unova games, instead of Contests, there were Pokémon Musicals. Like contests, there was a theme in the Musicals you picked, and you could dress up your Pokémon. You can also use some of your props to your advantage. If you "Win" a musical, usually, you get more props or berries. There were also some downloadable musicals, but you can only download one at a time.

Did you participate in Pokémon Musicals? What did you think of them?

Quiji

Shining
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2021
    I enjoyed Musicals at first since they were like Contests, except not as tedious. But eventually I grew to dislike them since we didn't have as much control of our Pokemon during Musicals as we did in Contests, and that fact irked me.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    I never really liked the Musicals that much

fortunately Game Freak had the sense to add in PokeStar Studios in the sequels to make up for it though

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I much preferred contests - Musicals weren't my cup of tea. I dunno, I just didn't get into it - maybe if they had just a bit more to it, it could of had an interesting strategy to it.

Back