• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi i'm pretty new :)

Years
  • Hello
    I'm pretty new to this forum, and would like to know what i can do on here, and what this forum has to offer? (been looking for a Poké-Forum for some time now)

Sorry for my english (I'm Danish)

Twist~

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello
    I'm pretty new to this forum, and would like to know what i can do on here, and what this forum has to offer? (been looking for a Poké-Forum for some time now)

Sorry for my english (I'm Danish)

Twist~

Welcome to the forums! Glad that you've chosen us; we're indeed quite a welcoming pokemon forum, filled with pokemon related topics! What's your favourite game, btw? o:

Years
  • There are a lot of things to do here. People can try roleplaying, chatting in our Pokémon Showdown server, posting their art or writing, working on fan games/ROM hacks, chatting about Pokémon or other video games, etc etc. Forums are diverse and there is always something to do based on your interests. I'm sure with some time you'll adjust quickly enough and finding things to do will become second nature haha.

It's lovely to meet you Twist. :-3 I do hope you'll stay around for a while. Be sure to let us know if you need anything, and I look forward to the definite improvement of your English too! Lots of practice to be had here. ;p

Back