• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I found something weird while organizing my cards

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2017
    I was organizing my cards and I saw a world championship Aromatisse from Flashfire. I didn't think much of it at first, as I had bought the 2014 world championships deck and didn't think anything was wrong. When marking cards online, I didn't see an Aromatisse from Flashfire. I took a closer look and discovered that the number reads 93/146. That is the number of the Aromatisse from XY base set. Have I discovered a typo card? If so, how much would it be worth? It's not in very good condition, as I thought it was just a regular rare and didn't treat it too well.

Years
  • I was organizing my cards and I saw a world championship Aromatisse from Flashfire. I didn't think much of it at first, as I had bought the 2014 world championships deck and didn't think anything was wrong. When marking cards online, I didn't see an Aromatisse from Flashfire. I took a closer look and discovered that the number reads 93/146. That is the number of the Aromatisse from XY base set. Have I discovered a typo card? If so, how much would it be worth? It's not in very good condition, as I thought it was just a regular rare and didn't treat it too well.

Pretty much worthless, unfortunately. When people are looking for the World Championships decks, they're looking for the complete set fully intact or they're not going to bother.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    In mint it wouldn't be worth much since it's from a world championship deck

Back