• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alola all

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2017
    Hello my name is gordijus. In this forum i will be Gordijukas.
    I am new here so any help is good. I want to start so good rom hacks on gba or do so challenges.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! You've joined one of the best places to find good ROM hacks my friend. You can find our massive library of hacks over in the ROM Hacks Studio. There's always a game in there for everybody, I'm sure you'll find some good games you like. Anywho, feel free to send a message if you have any questions on how to navigate the forum, or maybe just chat. Enjoy! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! We have a Challenges section that available to post your challenge logs and help with ideas for new ones. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me! Enjoy the community :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello my name is gordijus. In this forum i will be Gordijukas.
    I am new here so any help is good. I want to start so good rom hacks on gba or do so challenges.

Aloha! Welcome! Yup we have our ROM Hacking or Challenges section waiting for you, and we also have many other boards to choose from soooo feel free to explore!

Have a happy time! Feel free to contact me anytime, and have a good day!

Back