• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your favorite of Ash's friends from the Pokémon main anime?

Who is your favorite of Ash's friends from the Pokémon main anime?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2021
    Who's your favorite of Ash's friends from the Pokémon main anime: Is he/she Brock, Misty, Tracey Sketchit, May, Max, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Clemont, Bonnie, Serena, Kiawe, Lana, Mallow, Sophocles, Lillie or Goh? Why? Please let me know, thanks. :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Cilan and Lillie... the former I adored on first sight, and Lillie is just a precious sweetheart who I click with so well. ;_; Gonna vote Lillie since I can only select one option in the poll.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2022
    Brock is my favorite, I always appreciated his wise attitude, and his caring for Pokemon. Plus, his crushes on girls are pretty funny too (though that schtick did get old after a while...)

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • My favorite of Ash's friends was Misty. I loved her Water-type Pokémon, especially her Starmie and she and Ash always exchanged some funny dialog. I also like Brock a lot too because he was funny. I also love Goh because that boy can catch his butt off.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2022
    i actuall y luv serena coz it was my primary ship during my middle school days

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    I love Lillie!! She was one of my fav parts about the Sun and Moon games too, and I love her in the anime. Goh is a close second, I think he strikes a good balance between being a generally good person and having believable character flaws. I also like that he works hard lol, it's fun seeing him catch so many Pokemon

Years
  • My top three favourites in order are Goh, Dawn, then May.

Goh because he has a goal that has never been done by any character in the show before.

May for introducing a new way to get rid of some predictable filler episodes of the show, this being contests.

And Dawn for doing contests differently to May did and eliminating a lot of filler in the show.

Back