• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are some of the best Pokemon you've ever used in a hack and why?

Years
  • For me it would have to be Pokemon Wack's Charizardo. Fire/Meme type, with the ability Memetic. This means any contact with him can turn your ability into Memetic, which also reduces the stats of non meme-type Pokemon.

In a game full of opponents with insane abilities it's great to have this ability-negating friend in your back pocket.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2021
    Gyarados in any hack its avaiable with physical special split. Dragon dance + water/ice/ground coverage beats everything.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2021
    For some reason, a lot of hacks give out Riolus like candies and they end up carrying every game I've played after evolving.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm not sure if you meant "best" competitively - if so I'll fall short on that! I guess battle-wise I'll second what was said about Gyarados. When I read the title I at first thought about the most memorable Pokémon I've liked having on my team when I play hacks. My Lapras in Pokémon Orange was by far my best team player - it's a strong Pokémon in any game but I gave mine a Pinkan Berry and was so amused by having a pink Lapras I ended up hardly using the rest of my party lol. All these years later I've also still got a bit of a soft spot for Naranja's Crystal Onix even though it's not like you could get very far there as we all know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    in the drayano hack, blaze black nidoran m had a restructured moveset that gave it a lot of stall and status moves, I love my nidoking that's setup to put everyone to sleep, then there's spinda, much better than base game, a very solid choice now.

DaimyoHermit

G Rank
    Years
  • Snakewood's kenchukuo. I weirdly fell in love with the fakemon. It's absurdly strong with an insane 160 base ATK stat and a 165 speed + a freaking speed boost and of course dealing this monster is incredibly tough especially on that deadly seven part. The most satisfying part about this fakemon is that it has a belly drum which it could sweep every single pokemon in no problem.

Last edited:
    Back