• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2021 Pokémon goals

AussieJimmy

Jimmy
Years
  • Complete a few challenges. Such as Monotypes, Nuzlockes and Time Warp.
    Do some more IV breeding for perfect IVs
    Maybe start a breeding shop for competitive pokemon.
    Finish the dex for the DLC on Sw/Sh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2022
    I recently started playing ROM hacks so I wanna finish a bunch of them this year.

The current one is Glazed. I only have 1 badge but so far it seems like a solid game. Then, I want to play Emerald Genesis and Unbound.

Years
  • I have hit most of my shiny goals since it is super easy to get shinies now but I do have one goal I really want to hit! I want to beat Pokemon Platinum, I have never beaten a Sinnoh game. The furthest I have gotten is Fantina because the game just gets boring to me. I started a new Platinum playthrough a few days ago and, shocker, I am grinding to face Fantina and I am just so bored with the game again. I don't know if this point in the game is just a lull before it gets good but I just can't get past it.

I have never had this issue with Pokemon before (Gen 7 and 8 excluded) and Gen 4 is supposed to be amazing but I just can't drink the Kool-Aid, man.

Back