• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suggestion: I don't know if this will work here, but I have an idea.

Years
  • Maybe a place here on PC where users can sell and/or trade Pokemon games and other Pokemon merch to other users? Under strict supervision of course. It's just a suggestion. I don't know if it'll work.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • An issue is that we don't want to have to deal with any purchase disputes, much less be responsible for that. Currently we allow people to link to off-site places for e.g. art commissions, but that's the extent of it. Buying/selling/trading physical products is hard for a forum with members around the world meant for discussion in the first place, and there'd be a lot of headaches in making PC a place for that sort of service, imo.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I've been trying to find a way to make this work (specifically for cards) for years now. I'm afraid this won't be happening on PC any time soon, much to my chagrin. :(

Back