• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What way do you sleep at night?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • How do people even sleep on their back? Every time I do that I wake up with a bad backache.

I sleep on my stomach all the time, which I heard it's actually bad for your health.

Years
    • Seen today
    by myself

seriously though, i fall asleep on my side and when i wake up i'm on back or something but my feet have moved

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    On either my left or right side, usually switching throughout the night. Couldn't possibly sleep on my back or stomach, even if I wanted to.

Years
  • I actually slept in my chair yesterday. So sometimes while working I'll crash sitting down. I've been known to sleep while standing. Kind of had to learn that quickly in standing room only areas. Mostly I try to sleep on my back or sitting up. Sitting up is most comfortably but I always seem to wake up to a glorious headache.

Sirfetch’d

I cannot sleep on my back despite trying to sometimes so normally I just fall asleep on my stomach. It is by far the most comfortable way for me to sleep.

Back