• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

VeryRadRoach

Real Gunn Boi
Years
  • Heyyyyyy
    I'm a kinda new account here. Made it a few days ago and never posted. I've made a few posts now that are just seeking admin approval, but I'm into Pokemon again for like the 7th time in my life and thought this would be a fun place to be. Happy to be here.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Heyyyyyy
    I'm a kinda new account here. Made it a few days ago and never posted. I've made a few posts now that are just seeking admin approval, but I'm into Pokemon again for like the 7th time in my life and thought this would be a fun place to be. Happy to be here.

Heya, welcome to PokeCommunity VeryRadRoach! Do the 7 times correspond with the 7 Generations of Pokemon? Which games are you currently playing?

If you'd like, drop by our [Discord Channel] and chat! There are always people online, but keep in mind people won't always respond right away :)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I can attest this is certainly a fun place to chat about Pokemon! Glad you decided to not be a lurker anymore!

Question, is your username a reference to Fallout by any change?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! Glad you finally decided to try and get active in the community. Pokémon is one of those things that people seem to always come back to at some point. PC is a great community with a plethora of Pokémon related topics for you to get involved in. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy yourself :D

Back