• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
*Cannonball!*
Hi, guys! I'm experiencing an extreme homework overload. Our literature teacher decided to make us do 50 pages of research on philosophers... why she assigned this in an english class is completey beyond me... but she did. (She's crazy) So, I'm experiencing a severe shortage of free time for shiny hunting and similar fun activities... Next week is spring break and we're going over to Boston, so I might get some time in on the plane/when we're driving around.
Good luck everybody! And welcome to the new members!

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Grr.. my post didn't post. (Rap song yo!).... Um, basically, day 3 of my spring break... so sad, it's passing by. My friend still has my KH2 and I'm still playing KH:COM... so yeah. Um... no shinies of course! hooo hahah.. (Do shiny cards count? >>)

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 26, 2007
Wtf!!!

My friend will ran into a shiny suicune in gold version!!! it was a different color maine than purple, and darker in skin!!! WTF!!!

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I know shiny suicune Pwns. not as much as magikarp but oh well.

Anyway i Went hunting in the safari zone today,Ready for a shiny,I knew if i found one it would be amazing and if i did not catch one i would regret it for the rest of my life,Well i continued onwards,I went to the Johto side of the Safari Zone as i thaught a Remoraid would be useful in my team,So i was just about to enter the water when i was attacked by a pokemon. A........Shiny......Hoothoot! omg! i Threw my Safari balls as if there was no tommorow and it Fled. i was so unhappy. well im not makeing that mistake again,now im egg hatching. Moral of the story: Dont mess with the Hoothoot or Don't hunt in the Safari zone,I like the first one better though

Good luck to everyone

Years
Omg, that sucks, FM. That's why it's my rule to stay AWAY from the Safari Zone at all costs. Even if I'm just looking for a random Pokémon to add to my team, I'd breed before returning there. The only reason I'd ever have to return would be for Light Balls/Lucky Eggs. I have XD, which will cover for the latter, thankfully. (Well, once I put together a Mt. Battle/Orre Colo squad, anyway.)

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
wow, almost a hundred pages since i lasted came here! any way, its been along time since ive been here. almost 4 months. ive been searching for a long while. im not really going to be around anymore, (not that i have ;) well, c ya.

Years
Keep on truckin', SS; you'll get it eventually!

I just encountered a wild Illumise as I've been training a Trapinch for BoxDex, so I figure I'll count Illumises seen and do lots of wild battles here in the hopes of finding a shiny Roselia. *checks wild listings* Oh, wait! There are actually Surskits here, so I can count them!

0 Surskits.

Once I finish BoxDex, I can get my first Johto starter from Emerald, so I'll be able to reset for shiny Treecko after that.

Edit: Welcome back, Kool Dude! Here's hoping you'll stick around!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
I saw a shiny Absol today but I only had about 3 Pokballs so I couoldn't catch it. ¬_¬

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
Years
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw a shiny Absol today but I only had about 3 Pokballs so I couoldn't catch it. ¬_¬
Sweeet a shiny Absol!: :D Shame you couldnt catch it :(

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
Croc055 said:
Uh oh.. LDD wont be too happy about that XD come to think of it i havnt seen her around in a while =\

well still nothing from me.. gna hunt in a little while so you never know what i mite find, plus i need to gt Breloom to level 100.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Yami Zidane said:
Uh oh.. LDD wont be too happy about that XD come to think of it i havnt seen her around in a while =\

ZIDANE! You make it sound like I'll tear their heads off! V(~_~)V I check in every day you know, it's just with out being in a Surskit area (Is in VRCave.) I have nothing to post about, not even a count. I'm beginning to think I missed it. (Ok I've thought that for quite awhile, but still.)

No shiny.

Barboach

As we know it.
Years
*Hits head on wall* So close to a freking shiney tropuis!!!!!!!! Stupid whirlwind! (And yes, it did know whirlwind :P)

Years
Not Whirlwind! NOOooOooOOoO!!

That's why my shiny Pidgeot's in a Master Ball. My dated avatar tells a true story, as well. Who here hasn't seen a fleeing shiny?

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
ZIDANE! You make it sound like I'll tear their heads off! V(~_~)V
You won't, but maybe I will! *feeds Agent9's bayleef a cyanide tablet with a mixture of herbicide* Naw, that's evil, and wouldn't get me a shiny Meganium, anyway. I think it's time I reap some of the benefits of my not-yet-complete BoxDex and get my Emerald Pokédex filled up to 100.

1 Surskit.

Back