• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
  • my friend said if your starters shiny suicune will be i don't belive him but my starter was shiny (see the charizard on my SHC card) anyway im just gunna walk about and see if i accidently run into suicune ill be ready if its a shiny as i traded my master ball from collosium to emerald just there now. good luck everyone.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
  • I am getting very pissed of ! you guis get shinyes :P exept for RYAN all the time :P I just have no luck :P
    it's bin a little more than 9 months I think since rattata :P

EDIT: Happy Pokemon Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I forgot how to spell anevirsary)

Last edited:

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    i knew shiny collector didnt seem legit when he first posted here and then got 7 shinies in one week or something like that.
    congratz Ryan on heracross
    i might go to the pattern bush for a little while to people have gotten shinys there

bellsprout update
    reached 300 eggs hatched (how did runa pass 1000 so fast)
    changed to hatching adamants
    changed to lonely and mild (flawless sp. atck for mild)
    stopped and egg 222 but still continuing hunt

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    I'm trying out getting clefairies at the game corner. I think I should pull out a shiny sooner or later because I can pretty much encounter 5 at a time. I keep only one pokemon in my party, save in front of the counter where I can pick up clefairies for 500 coins, and pick up 5, check really fast to see if any are shinies, reset, and repeat.
    w00t. if it works soon, I'll probably do the same with abra.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Ryan u know u can buy more than 5 plus i did that with my abra

bellsprout update
    none hatched

if u guys want me to i can make a pokedex like SGM just so we know who has been caught and who hasnt

Last edited:
    Years
  • ryan said:
    Alright, this isn't good for the "owner" (is that still my title with Aaryn back?) to ask... but is there still a card request thread? The v 2.0 is no longer... well... I'd like my Heracross updated onto it...
    Of course you can get a card update! The request thread may be found HERE!!

feraligatr master said:
    I only need jirachi to fully complete my hoien pokedex. (dose pokemon channels jirachi download work on emerald?) anyway no new shineys. just reseting for shiny rayquaza now. then i might try and get shiny suicune on firered. oh it will be so hard, but still i think i will be the first in the club to atemp it. good luck everyone also congrats on herocross Ryan good luck in the seviper hunt MM and good luck to everyone else also.
    Aaryn's attempting to get a shiny Lati@s (can't remember which) running around by saving before watching the TV broadcast. I believe your Catdog's IVs are determined when you beat the 13374 (either that or the beginning of the game @.@), so getting it as shiny would be no mean feat.

ryan said:
    I'm trying out getting clefairies at the game corner. I think I should pull out a shiny sooner or later because I can pretty much encounter 5 at a time. I keep only one pokemon in my party, save in front of the counter where I can pick up clefairies for 500 coins, and pick up 5, check really fast to see if any are shinies, reset, and repeat.
    w00t. if it works soon, I'll probably do the same with abra.
    That's exactly what I did for Porygon and Dratini, and it hasn't let me down yet. ;)

Ryan u know u can buy more than 5 plus i did that with my abra[/QUOTE]
    But then you have to leave the GC and go back to the Pokécenter to check them.

Shiny Shuckle said:
    if u guys want me to i can make a pokedex like SGM just so we know who has been caught and who hasnt
    If anyone's going to make a new Shiny Dex, it should be either Aaryn or ryan: someone who has a post on the first page. It should also be someone who's incomprehensibly dedicated.

53 Surskits! I really went berzerk last night/this morning on the Seviper hunt but turned up nothing. I caught Surskit #51 for my Box Dex.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    pikachu almost regular

I was going to make in and paste in into my sig or something or i can give it to Ryan or Aaryn

Bellsprout update
    None hatched

Years
  • ChickoStick220 said:
    Can I be in the club please?????? I want 1 of those pretty cards!!!!!
    What shinies do you own? Also, you shouldn't just join because you want a club card; you should join because you like shinies and are willing to look for them. (and not cheat!)

RayquazaMaster said:
    O__O What does he look like?
    025.png

So almost the same as non-shiny.

Back