• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
  • Hiya! Im 8 Hours into my new emerald right now. (kewl!) And im still glad to see RYAN!(as always)

By the way. I got new from shinycollector, he is asking me to forgive him with the excuse that "he didnt mean to insult them when he said mother****ers" He seems sincere in this so I say we can give him another opportunity. The final decision should be made by the interested parts (the ones insulted)

I tried getting a shiny squirtle in leaf green for somethin like 2 hours, but nothing so I ept on with emerald. This night Ill hatch more gligar eggs, and the count restarts on 233. Wish me luck!!

EDIT: Ive been talking to shinycollector. It was all a big mistake. I misunderstood him and he misunderstood me. So I mantain my opinion of giving him the opportunity.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    i am hatching bellsprout eggs right now and i am having no luck
    does anyone have a bellsprout with a flawless attack?

bellsprout update
    hatching= no luck

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well i'll be watching Shinycollector, this isnt the first time hes made outragous claims XD

no more shiny realated news on my part, i really have to finish EV training Stantler, i can see how you got annoyed with the Intimidate ability MM.

Could still do with suggestions on what to go for next ^_^

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    Ummmmm......Yush and Runasutaru.I am so Sorry When I called you Guys Mother F*****s
    I dont meant to insult you guys, I thought You gonna take it as a JOKE, But you guys take it seriously. But its ok I know that I was wrong to call you guys like that so SORRY GUYS I am really SORRY.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • Ill explain something. They Yush and runasutaru didnt even understand the situation. We were having a party talk on msn us three, then I saw shinycollector connected, so i invited him.

I told yush and runa that He had found me and he said " yeah, thats right you mother****ers" (because he had read a joke i had put->BFG big ****ing gun.) He thought we were joking and he just said that.

Anyways thats all there is to it, I just though it wasnt right so i wanted him to explain me, and here it is.

Years
  • o.0

I still have no idea what's going on. Runa hasn't been around in quite a while, and I don't even recall the shinycollector calling anyone that.. o_0 (was it to Aaryn on MSN or something?)

Edit: The post snuck in above explains.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
    Years
  • MM get in the msn so we can talk (if you can!) It was all a confusion by shinycollectros part.

Anyways, if you can get on msn Ill appreciate it!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    mm said:
    Of course you can get a card update! The request thread may be found HERE!!
    Boo-ya. I'm gonna whip up a new sprite in the next couple days, then I'll come looking for a card. Be prepared!!!!! Well, I'd offer some opinon on the latest conflict between the owners and the new "disrespectful/lieing" person, but I don't know what's going on, so I'll stand here and hope that everything gets resolved nicely. The situation has become a bit cliche, hasn't it? Ah well... I'm gonna finish up my homework and get looking for clefairies (5 at a time because it's faster than dashing to the box i'm pretty sure... unless I do a lot of them... hmmm... *ponders*)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Ya, I saw that, but I was somewhat unclear as to whether or not things were resolved. I'm glad that the SHC is currently conflict free. Wheeee! (Check out those rhymes! You have to say "SHC" as "S.H.C." not "Shiny Hunters Club" for the rhymes to be extra-beastly.)
    *Writes a song*

Years
  • Yes. We have to create that SHC movie you were talking about. That was aages ago! XD
    It would be awesome. The shinycollector and parente would be those twins from The Matrix. Aaryn's glorious comeback would have to be especially awesome. Runasutaru would be like this shadowy figure stalking the club, leading you to believe that she's evil, but then she turns out to be one of the good guys. Of course, in the typical sexist cinematic tradition, you'd be led to believe that she's male until she reveals herself as good. >.<

I should be signing out to go do some homework or other stuff. I've been going waay overboard on the shiny hunting lately. (Note how my Surskit count jumped from 44 to 53 in ONE day! XD) So, once again, so long, and good night!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Ha! I remember that idea! It's actually kind of an interesting story (the story of the SHC). From our beginning as the Shiny Hunter Thread (or w/e it was), to a club, to pazz and me saying that we didn't like the way things were going and threatening to leave, changing the severity of the club rules to be more welcoming, the sudden vanishing of aaryn, SGM, and pazz, my taking control and putting other worthy members in authoritative positions, the pkmaster incident (we could kinda sum up all our liars into that one character), we could blow up my and pazz's pairing and make it something sexy and exciting, and then the glorious return of SGM and aaryn... 101% Drama
    Hmm... it is a bit ownercentric though. We'd need to have the point of view of a common hunter introduced into the plot too!
    I talked to Brad Pitt, and he's willing to play me.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Most of the time people make movies on their cameras/computers. Hmm... If we did this artistically and dramatically enough it could definatly be well received! The story's all there, and it's kinda interesting! I dunno how we'd shoot it though... I mean... would it just be shots from over people's shoulders typing? Perhaps we'd have to make it a movie where we're actually a group of shiny hunters in the pokemon world! It'd be a lot more exciting that way because losing SGM and Aaryn would be more dramatic... as would the ryan/pazz relationship. Except... we'd have to really work with the "look at me, ive catcheprd ashinns!" (pkmaster), because if it was IRL we'd just be like "show us your effing pokeballs!" and then we'd know if they were lieing or not... *ponders*

Back