• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

April Fools?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
Years
  • I couldn't get on here until I used a link to get straight to my profile.
    I ALWAYS fall for Forum jokes. >___<

Mods are normal members, members are "mods", and PC supporters are "admins". haha

(btw, Thank youuuuuu for the image, Jax!)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I am Not Trying to be a Party Pooper!, Just Pointing out the Main Point here, and I cant even use some BIG cool Mod Power, so it just like being a Normal Member -_-

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • What? I don't like coke! I loathe coke!

No wonder I left the staff. D<
    You didn't leave... you were fired! >:O

selfkjdsffsl MARIO STOP DRINKING PEPSI PC WILL IMPLODE.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • This is easier anyway, only like, 20 members for y'all to keep in line!

Coke > Pepsi <3

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • True, But some Members have a Time over midnight, and its April Fools over there, here its not.

This would require a temporal rip and a heavy disregard for the space-time continuum and earthly physics in general. Because you primitive Earth-dwellers have yet to master something as simple as hyperspace travel, I seriously doubt you would be able to master Individual Temporal Vortex Devices. After all, you creatures did invent the wheel before the automobile. What sense is there in that? What in the names of the Vulcan gods would you do with a wheel if you didn't have anything to put it on?

Alternatively, one of us could be a little less serious than we appear to be to the other party. *continues to cover up that calendar*

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Either way, how would the Super Mods be determined? Or any Assistant Admins for that matter? It seems like a joke to me since nobody can really do anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back