• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC Scheduled Downtime - Server upgrade discussions

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Hey, what happened to the little reputation buttons, report buttons, and all that in our posts?

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • Hey, what happened to the little reputation buttons, report buttons, and all that in our posts?

Are you using "Seeds of Platinum" theme. I am, and the said buttons are missing. I know that I am not the only one having the same problem.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh, yea, I'm using that.
    I guess it happened with the newest theme only. :\

Buoysel

Years
  • I guess so, I hope said problem is fixed soon. *hint hint*

EDIT:
    My 300th post!!

EDIT AGAIN: Said problem has been fixed.

Last edited:

DarkAkatsuki

Into the night~
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 3, 2010
    hey.....
    I encountered a fatal error??????
    how is it possible?
    Although it's only one......

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I was using Seeds of Platinum.
    I changed it to a different theme, and the pictures showed.
    Changed it back, and it was fixed.
    Apparently the moving caused a harmless glitch to happen.
    Well, if anyone has that problem, the use a different theme, then switch back if you want.
    Worked for me. ;)

Guest123_x1

Hopefully this new server residency will last longer than the previous! (at least I can finally upload attachments again!)

Becky_x

Looking for a shiny Bellossom
    Years
  • I've just had the "The connection has timed out" page for about 30-45mins, hopefully it was something to do with my internet connection (though it said it was fine) or that the site was busy and not a problem with the servers and whatnot.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • yeah it was kinda down..

seems an back-end (cPanel/WHM) update killed the nameservers (you know.. the DNS servers that tell the webserver where each site is)..
    nothing (domain names) was resolving.. we have a temp fix running until cPanel figures out what went wrong.

Buoysel

Years
  • yeah it was kinda down..

seems an back-end (cPanel/WHM) update killed the nameservers (you know.. the DNS servers that tell the webserver where each site is)..
    nothing (domain names) was resolving.. we have a temp fix running until cPanel figures out what went wrong.

So it could go out again? Oh man. x_x

Back