• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • If Adam PMs a mod about a thread that should be closed, then that is helping, and is beneficial to us. If he just posts in the threads saying a mod will close this or something similar, then it is holding up the mod's job, and it is classed as godmodding.
    Also, by asking people not to double post ect, he should do it by PM. That way he's not spamming up the thread.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Mr Cat Dog said:
    If Adam PMs a mod about a thread that should be closed, then that is helping, and is beneficial to us. If he just posts in the threads saying a mod will close this or something similar, then it is holding up the mod's job, and it is classed as godmodding.
    Also, by asking people not to double post ect, he should do it by PM. That way he's not spamming up the thread.

Wow!WOnderfully put~MCD~

Edit:Woow!Satoshi is a praetor now!Great to see 2 praetors and he surely deserved it!~

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Cool Cr@cker said:
    Wow!WOnderfully put~MCD~

Edit:Woow!Satoshi is a praetor now!Great to see 2 praetors and he surely deserved it!~
    Yeah... I alerted him to it, and he thought he was still an S-Mod, (since he was in both usergroups accidentally) but it turns out that Zappy upgraded him. Which means we'll be getting a new S-Mod soon...

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • Castrainer said:
    Satoshi-kun was ALWAYS a Praetor... He just hide himself as a S-Mod ;p
    No, he wasn't. THe only time he had the "full" praetor poweres was after the hacking.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    No, he wasn't. THe only time he had the "full" praetor poweres was after the hacking.

But he was a S-mod with some Preator Powers, so he do not count as a S-Mod either XD;

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    Erica has/had more powers than him actually. =3

So why theyre in the same group? XD
    We will never understand our superiors... >>;;

Does Kay-Kay have "S-Mod-plus-some-freaking-other-additions" powars too?

aRedMoon

Years
  • Uhm... not sure on Kay. I think she has more than Dakota though.

Iirc, Dakota's settings are messed up, so he can't do much at all in the admincp.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    Uhm... not sure on Kay. I think she has more than Dakota though.

Iirc, Dakota's settings are messed up, so he can't do much at all in the admincp.

So the order of most powerfull is... Erica-Kay-Dakota?

Poor him... or no? o__o

aRedMoon

Years
  • Not quite sure. XD

And the power basically goes...

Abby -> Andy -> Anthony/Erica (not sure if he got anymore) -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

Poor Dakota. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    Not quite sure. XD

And the power basically goes...

Abby -> Andy -> Anthony/Erica (not sure if he got anymore) -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

Poor Dakota. XD

Wait, isnt it:

Zappy/Kwesi,Steve/AZSupraT -> Abby -> Andy -> Erica -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

But Dakota still in last place XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • If you want to include the admins...

Steve/Kwesi -> Zappy/VRoad -> Abby -> Andy -> Erica/Anthony -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

No matter how you do it... Dakota is still in last. XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    If you want to include the admins...

Steve/Kwesi -> Zappy/VRoad -> Abby -> Andy -> Erica/Anthony -> Kayleigh -> Dakota

No matter how you do it... Dakota is still in last. XD

Ah! So thats it~
    Greg, even when ya get S-Moded, Dakota will still be in last... XD

aRedMoon

Years
  • Nah, I ain't getting SModded. -_-;;

And I think when the new SMod is hired, they'll be fixing Dakota's stuff, so the new SMod will be in last. =3

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I like this website. I think it's really cool, but I gotta tell you. Locking popular topics where there are lots of people posting is EXTREMELY unpopular, even if they're revived after a month. When you have a topic that was revived after a month of non-use, it's best to lock it right away, not wait until 300-something people posted on it.

As a critic and a former web-evaluator, I tell you truly that this is the quickest way to get members to leave a forum-based website.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back