• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Staff Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
Years
  • This is a thread for feedback of staff.

In this thread you can do these things:
    • Complain about how a staff member did something
    • Suggest a forum that needs a new mod
    • Give general staff feedback

Unlike the old thread, this is not a place to suggest people to be modded. That has, and always will be, determined by the staff.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Good. A non-spammed thread for now. XD
    Its good to see that the sprite forum is being talked about. I know its not that important but still....

Years
  • you know what I occasionally find frustrating? when you make a dissaproving comment to an admin or somebody like it, and they just ignore you. I can understand if they have something they need to attend to, but really...

aRedMoon

Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    you know what I occasionally find frustrating? when you make a dissaproving comment to an admin or somebody like it, and they just ignore you. I can understand if they have something they need to attend to, but really...
    What do you mean by that?

*doesn't quite get it*

Years
  • okay, one time in the art thread, a certain admin posted a picture, and wanted contructive critisim. I gave my comments, told where I though slight adjustments could be made, etc. etc., and at least expected to be recognised slightly. but, two other people posted, and I was totally ignored. somehting simaler happened with Arcanine once, but I just decided he had soemthign to attend to that was mroe important than me.

aRedMoon

Years
  • Well, that can really happen with anyone.

Sometimes people just ignore comments, or take tehm to memory but don't respond to them.

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
  • Flygon_trainer said:
    I understand that, but it makes me wonder if they will bother to help if soemthign more serious arises.
    I agree. Sometimes, especially in the Art section (*coughstafffeedbackcough*), artists who receive the criticism will not reply and acknowlegde it. These people belong to a minority, so not everyone does this. I don't mind criticism as an artist, it will always help, but I feel that artists, and any artist at that, who receive them should at least give a reply on it. But if anyone else who's commenting does not care about your criticism, I don't think they have the need to, they can have their own criticisms or praises to give.

Satkun

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    Well i dont like how JKaizer always says the f word and one time he got really pissed at dakota for posting after he locked a thread and then he just 5 minutes posted in a thread that an admin locked i mean come on

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, but still when they write the f word, you still know what it says even if there's *** instead

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Well That's common enough..And there are ways to say the f word easily even if it's censored!Something like "he'll"!LOL!It's gettin spammy!
    Anyway I'm here to suggest something I've been doing to some people!
    The Emulation/Patches/Hacks Forum Surely Needs another Mod.....PIKA2 alone is not enough!Lot of people who break the rules there and need some one to warn them!
    I thought Jason was gonna get modded so I kept quiet but found that he made it up himself!I opened a thread but some idiot closed it!!!!!!!
    It is a very big forum and needs another Mod!!!!Hope ya guys consider it????

aRedMoon

Years
  • Well i dont like how JKaizer always says the f word and one time he got really pissed at dakota for posting after he locked a thread and then he just 5 minutes posted in a thread that an admin locked i mean come on
    I don't like how Maca makes new accounts every time he's banned and then acts like nothing happened.

And I used the F word when I get really pissed, and I'm sorry, but Jason deserved it.

And as for repling to the locked admin thread, here, it was to clarify.

And ROM hacking is getting a new mod. It's just a matter of when they're asked...

aRedMoon

Years
  • Jedi_Amara said:
    We're trying to figure out who's PMing the new mod for hacks. Greggy wants to do it XD.
    Eh. We all have things we want.

And the hack reorganization will happen in the next few days. We're finalizing some kinks.

Cool Cr@cker

I am now Chrono Cr@cker
    Years
  • Right!!!Just wanted to know...Congrats to the mod whoever he is....(Not much she's in that Forum)
    Wait a min I bet I know who it is....*Smirks and grins*.I know everone there!!!
    Can I PM any of u guys with my guess!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back