• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2016
    Current name- James.
    Requesting- Malice Deception

Thankies. x3

*Shinigami*

死神
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    It appears as though that name's already been taken. You'll have to choose another one.

Sorry, that's odd because I couldn't find it on the memberlist but only by searching it. O_o

Can't it be *Shinigami* (Including the stars ^.^)

It doesn't look to OTT does it? O_o

EDIT: Thankyou!

Last edited:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Current Name: Wooper14
    Wanted Name: Sigma

Thanks in advance,

~Wooper|

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Current Name: Wooper14
    Wanted Name: Sigma

Thanks in advance,

~Wooper|
    You have already changed your name on March 9th. You have to wait at least 6 months until you can change it again.

Current Name: StH HIJACK
    Wanted Name: .VENOM

Since you are a new member, you have to wait at least 3 months from your registration date until you can change your name.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    You have already changed your name on March 9th. You have to wait at least 6 months until you can change it again.

Sorry, I didn't know. It didn't show up on my profile, like it should have. Is this some problem?

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Sorry, I didn't know. It didn't show up on my profile, like it should have. Is this some problem?

I guess, since as far as I know, users should be able to see at least their own name history. o_o
    I'll have a look and ask someone to fix the issue. Thanks for pointing it out.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I can't believe I've finally decided to change my username...

Old Username: coolmaster
    New Username: Eon-Rider

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back