• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    would i be able to change my name now? or do i have to wait untill the correct time?
    which is June 11th, 2007

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    I believe today is the day my wait expires?
    If so, and the name is free, could my name please be changed to:

Old name: Jae-kun
    New name: 41-sama

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • I'm not sure of what exactly can't be used, but yes, you're able to use japanese symbols in usernames; though since yes, you would have to type in whatever symbols you used (or copy/paste them), you might want to be careful about using them.
    You may use any character in a username, but you'll have to type those characters every time you login. This means that you'll have trouble logging into an account from a device that doesn't support Unicode characters or all languages. And, most modern operating systems will come with language packs to enable viewing, so it wouldn't really matter.
    Okay, thanks for telling me. I've decided against using it this time.

So is the new limit for all members 4 months now? Because some of the statements on the first post still state 6 month waits for members. If so, here's my request.

Old Name: !!**Alex**!!
    New Name: - Flavaquil -

Thanks in advance.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Bonjour. x3

Umm, I changed my username some time last year [which I can't remember] and I was wondering which date that I could change my username? ^-^

Thanks very much in advance. <3

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • would i be able to change my name now? or do i have to wait untill the correct time?
    which is June 11th, 2007
    It was June 11th by the old policy, so, with the new one in effect you are able to change your name again now.

Bonjour. x3

Umm, I changed my username some time last year [which I can't remember] and I was wondering which date that I could change my username? ^-^

Thanks very much in advance. <3

With the new policy in effect, you are able to change your name again since February.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ok then,

Old name: Takara
    New name: Kyoko

thanks.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
  • Your name was changed a while before we implemented the new system, so the dates wouldn't show there.

But anyways, considering that it seems like you'd be eligible for another name change even if we were still on six months, you're able to choose another name now if you like. :)

Sweet!^^

Alright... Can I get my name changed to........Ace?

Years
  • I'm a little confused on the rules. I have read them for like two times man.

So, the rules say you can make a capital letter fix, without the three month cap? Does that mean I don't have to had been here for three month? I really don't understand.

Years
  • I'm a little confused on the rules. I have read them for like two times man.

So, the rules say you can make a capital letter fix, without the three month cap? Does that mean I don't have to had been here for three month? I really don't understand.
    Four months, now. And yes, when it comes to things like capitalizing letters, there's no time limit at all on those.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I didn't even notice the suggestion was put into effect. Well, now users can become more spontaneous and change their username along with their mood every 4 months.

Chibaymega12

Enemies of the Leaf Beware!
    Years
  • i need a typo name change

My current name is chibaymaga12

now, i want it as Chibaymega12

the first letter is capitalized and the maga is now mega (the typo) will that count as a name change, or a typo?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back