• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Name change requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    Umm... I don't know if I am already able to change name since the rules edit, so, am I?
    If yes, please change my name?

Please tell me, I really don't know.
    Thanks.

My new name (if possible): Matt NG

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2007
    Can I change my name from "Giovanni" to "`Matt"? I believe that it has been four months since I last changed my name. (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2012
    Hello, I would like to request a name change, please!

Old username: MysticaLugia
    New username: StarryLatiasGirl

Thanks in advance!

~ML

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Im looking for a name change:

Old username: נαραиιмαтισи
    New username: Wudge

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • uhh...question?
    its been (lets see now) ok its been four after i joined PC since the last time
    in the old rule new users can request a name change within 3 moths am i not correct?
    so if can then it means that i can request a name change right?
    but then since the 3 months have already passed so can i request a name change?
    to make a long story short...since the old rule was 3 months for new user and the new rule was 4 months can i request a name change?
    *sorry its not that i want a name request or anything i just put my self into it if i can request a name change if i changed my mind*

Years
  • uhh...question?
    its been (lets see now) ok its been four after i joined PC since the last time
    in the old rule new users can request a name change within 3 moths am i not correct?
    so if can then it means that i can request a name change right?
    but then since the 3 months have already passed so can i request a name change?
    to make a long story short...since the old rule was 3 months for new user and the new rule was 4 months can i request a name change?
    *sorry its not that i want a name request or anything i just put my self into it if i can request a name change if i changed my mind*
    It was indeed three months for new users at one time, but the new rules apply to everyone regardless of when they joined. So even though you joined at a time when the three-month rule was in effect, you'd still now have to wait until four months have passed since your join date before you can get a name change.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • It was indeed three months for new users at one time, but the new rules apply to everyone regardless of when they joined. So even though you joined at a time when the three-month rule was in effect, you'd still now have to wait until four months have passed since your join date before you can get a name change.

ok! that clears it up so when is the time to get my name change then?...just to make sure

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • You need to be a member for four months before you can change your name.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back