• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumormill- Snowpoint arc to be coming along with galactic action and a torkoal evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • BUM-BUM-BUM-BAH! Oh yes this is a rumor. And not just A rumor its a printed rumor. I know there are aussies here so if you got the mag confirm it for us!
    torkoalevo.jpg

Its the same mag who gave us the info on lopunny and some plotholes. Supposedly. So yeah it can be real it can be fake but one thing is certain:
    If real then DP certainly got more interesting.

Years
  • K-Zone? They're only reliable up to a point. I'm hesitant to believe this, even if they have got the purported title for DP116 correct (though it isn't a confirmed title).

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    R U SERIOUS??? but what reason does ash have for recalling his Torkaol back and how will it evolve???

*GASP*

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • Chimmy might just leave the team and be replaced by torkoal. I hope it evolves into infernape before that (probably)happens. If they are really gonna do a torkoal evo it should be a fire steel (yes another one) with levitate if they are gonna do it defensive, thats the only good typing that makes sense for a defensive fire.

Edit: Could be a Fire/Dragon or Fire/ Water (thought i hope its the first one)

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well right now its really a hard call i mean its either photoshopped or real thats the main debate over at sppf. But if this is real then they are also going at hyperspeed with those gyms,

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • it does look a little bit like its been photo shopped:

shopped.png

it might just be me, but I reckon that looks like someone forgot to erase a bit of the background. To me, that looks like it's been badly copied and pasted on. It might not be the central part of the shot, but if a part of it is photoshopped, maybe the rest is too.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    it does look a little bit like its been photo shopped:

shopped.png

it might just be me, but I reckon that looks like someone forgot to erase a bit of the background. To me, that looks like it's been badly copied and pasted on. It might not be the central part of the shot, but if a part of it is photoshopped, maybe the rest is too.

Yeah, it's the same with Candice's hair. It may just be a cheap magazine, but I don't think even cheap magazines would do that. But who knows? It would be cool if this was real, even though I don't know why Nando would help with Galectic.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I hope that it's real because I want to see Torkoal evolve. But someone pointed out on Serebii that I also question: why did they hide Torkoal when they mention Torkoal?

Last edited:

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    it does look a little bit like its been photo shopped:

shopped.png

Nope K-Zone just has awful quallity, same with most AU$7 kid magazines, I can grab a copy as soon as it is in shops, due to having a milk bar across the road if anyone cares.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
    Years
  • It really does seem a bit fishy. Hopefully we can get some kind of confirmation on whether or not this is true, soon. But they do sound like cool episodes with Nando and Jun appearing. Even if this turns out to be false, I hope things do pick up with Team Galactic, as I'm pretty sure they will. Most likely after Ash defeats Candice.

Years
  • Pkmnhipy you do that and gives us confirmation. Scan it for us even we just need proof of it being real.

The legitimacy of the scan is not what's being brought into question. Rather, it's the legitimacy of K-Zone's sources, so buying one will prove nothing.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Ture but if you have the scans that this is not pulled out of a hat then at least you have the satisfaction that the episodes will go as planned and that maybe one or 2 of the suprises could be true.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    The legitimacy of the scan is not what's being brought into question. Rather, it's the legitimacy of K-Zone's sources, so buying one will prove nothing.

It will at least prove the scan is real, not the infomation, and I do realise K-Zone is crap when it comes to news, but the Pastoria episode was correct.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • I agree that we have to see if the scan is real first. There's no reason to see if this information is true or not if the scan isn't real in the first place.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Why wouldnt we hear about this in Japanese first? Its obviously fake babes.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • The magazine has accurately predicted future events before such as the appearance of future Elite Four members and the Croagunk festival.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah I wouldnt count out Magazines because the first time we heard of Platinum it was from Beckett Unofficial Pokemon Collector and people assumed it was a lie. I hope these are real though. Torkoal could be a Dragon/Fire type rivaling Ash' Charizard. Also, why would he call up Torkoal when he has Chimchar?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back