• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumormill- Snowpoint arc to be coming along with galactic action and a torkoal evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    hmm, you're right best not to get too hyped up about this. Also, if this is true then we can expect a 5th gen game hitting Japan sometime soon or they could also put it off and continue the anime and release a GSC remake instead. The only way to confirm this is to get more facts on this Torkoal Evo...which I still want to know why Ash would want to bring it back, because Chimchar is doing a great job, unless......something happens to him that is!!!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I've gotta start going on Serebiiforums again...but I it there. Hey, S guy, are you Shadow Quilava there? I just recognised your old signiture and you don't have many posts, is that you?

So no one has the scans yet? :(

Yeah, I forgot that I had an account there for a while. Just like I forgot about my account on PC.

Mitchmas Is said:
    No cause the issue is out...on the 19th. Very early scan no?
    A leak?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Unless they completly redesign the battle system or battle screen whatever, they're going to get new Pokemon for the main games, otherwise people are going to get annoyed with the the only changes being tweaking. I doubt they would have got this far with only 151 Pokemon with using the same basic story.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Okay my personal thoughts...
    Alright, though K-zone has been pretty reliable so far, I am not sure if I am just going to jump on the bandwagon just yet. I mean I suppose that they can release a fifth generation early and this is a good a time as any. I mean Torkoal only really only has a handful of amazing battles and then got Oak'd. And it would be nice to seem him call back a reserve, but why now though? He has had six other opportunities to do so. I mean maybe the creators just thought of a fifth gen and wanted to advertise it, but still. I mean does this also mean that Ash is going to have another rather simple win?

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Apparently, it hasn't been so reliable so far eg by saying Brock would battle "Maxy" and are thrown into a tournament and Team Galectic have captured 3 legendaries, although it's right about Aaron and the festival itself.

OLD scan
    Spoiler:

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Apparently, it hasn't been so reliable so far eg by saying Brock would battle "Maxy" and are thrown into a tournament and Team Galectic have captured 3 legendaries, although it's right about Aaron and the festival itself.

OLD scan
    Spoiler:

Probably bad translators, also:

Yeti @ SPPf said:
    That's because Cyrus only ordered Jupiter to get Pokemon Hunters to catch them the Lake Trio in the recent 2-parter.
    Though Mars said some crap about the Red Chain but I don't see how if they still need to get the Trio... poor chaps have some poor communic8ion.

I'm going to rage if it's not Jupiter at the lake. She's at it in-game and she's the one assigned to get people to get the Trio so she better not get shafted. It seems odd they'd only have one commander for a two-parter though, unless most of one episode is Ash and co meeting Uxie and talking to it and crap.
    So hopefully they'll have Saturn and Jupiter together. o)

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Anyone notice that's torkoal in the mystery sprite? If that's an evo, then they REALLY lost creativity, as one of the torkoal game sprites is almost identical to it :P

And to above: All of that was actually legitimate info... The lopunny thing however, had an owner, that's the one thing that was off about it.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Anyone notice that's torkoal in the mystery sprite? If that's an evo, then they REALLY lost creativity, as one of the torkoal game sprites is almost identical to it :P

No, it's just a plain Torkoal, K-Zone seems to only get animé spoilers.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Or better you guys. Ok i know this idea is crazy but i kinda like it(that monkey never was liked by me). Maye just maybe ash leaves monferno his newly evolved monferno with riley to train it and then have a good pokemon later on or leave it with him forever. I actually like it dont know bout you guys but yeah. Bash away.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I like that idea but I want there to still be a possibility of Satoshi getting a Infernape. It's so hard to decide. If it happens then he should get it back for the league.

Years
    I find this highly unlikely, because won't they have to go hiking for a while through some snow?
    Because they are still in Canalave, they will be needing to travel some distance from now till then. I think it is too soon for this.
    And I'm not sure Uxie will play that big a role, since the other Lake Legends were only just to further the plot. Unless Team Galactic makes their move then, and they go to that lake as it is being invaded, then Uxie will NOT make a big appearance.
    Plus, would they actually go through with it? The G/S/C Remakes will come before the fifth generation. Definitely. Although he may go for getting it back from Oak, it will most likely NOT evolve. Plus, I'd rather see Sceptile or Noctowl again.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh, no way. Paul abandons Chimchar, and then Ash does? Ouch. The point of Ash getting Chimchar from Paul is to show that Chimchar can become strong without using it's ability, that you do not have to do harsh training and you don't have to pick and choose your Pokemon to be strong, that all of them can become strong if you try...not, it's not good enough so we're gonna dump it on someone else. It's cheesy, but this is the thing that Pokemon does.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Mence seeing as 113 is the pika and pip drift episode they could clearly have gone on a boat the but gets hit by a glacier(celine dion music cues) and the gang get seperated from the 2 then by DP114 they end up wet freezing in snowpoint and a nurse joy finds em and such and they are in snowpoint. So yeah im also hoping platinum clothes come soon. I realyl want ash in the poofy jacket for an odd reason and same as how i want dawn with the big thing she wears.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Oh yeah! New outfits! And since Platinum's out in Japan, it doesn't mean it's random. I can't wait for new outfits! Ash will look so funny and Dawn's outfit is really cute. If it happens, of course.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    If this DOES in fact happen, I forsee one thing:

Ash sending one of his pokemon (probably Buizel) to Prof. Oak temporarily without telling anyone. In the battle vs. Candice, Chimchar + Pikachu (I'm guessing Pika will be used for Iron Tail + the fact a lot of ice types typically have part water) Even Ash isn't stupid enough to use Gliscor with a 4x weakness to ice. They will probably take out 1 pokemon of candices, weaken the other, and ash sends out Torkoal much to Dawn/Brock's surprise, who takes out the first one, and starts losing against the second one, then evolves. *shrug* probably just me being hopeful though, I hate Buizel with a passion :P Even 1 episode where he isn't with ash will make me happy XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    If this DOES in fact happen, I forsee one thing:

Ash sending one of his pokemon (probably Buizel) to Prof. Oak temporarily without telling anyone. In the battle vs. Candice, Chimchar + Pikachu (I'm guessing Pika will be used for Iron Tail + the fact a lot of ice types typically have part water) Even Ash isn't stupid enough to use Gliscor with a 4x weakness to ice. They will probably take out 1 pokemon of candices, weaken the other, and ash sends out Torkoal much to Dawn/Brock's surprise, who takes out the first one, and starts losing against the second one, then evolves. *shrug* probably just me being hopeful though, I Buizel with a passion :P Even 1 episode where he isn't with ash will make me happy XD

If you replace Buizel with Staravia, then I agree with what you said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back