• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rumormill- Snowpoint arc to be coming along with galactic action and a torkoal evo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There are some people speculating something like injury or maybe because he needs an advantage to battle the Gym Leader.

I can actually see this happening now. Im excited to hear if this con=mes true. Lets wait until Serebii posts about it.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Serebii said that if this news is true that it might be in the February/March edition of the CoroCoro because the epsidoe might air around March or April.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Yeah, because Serebii were right on the dot with the Dark/Psychic/Fighting starter trio and PurpleKecleon's Shaymin Sky Forme. >>;

He said they where fake, but he wanted to show them just incase.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well this might be fake. Rocket girl on Spp said she/he got it so yeah if nothing in there then *facepalm* its going to be a long night finding the fiend.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Well this might be fake. Rocket on Spp said she/he got it so yeah if nothing in there then *facepalm* its going to be a long night finding the fiend.

I don't recall her saying anything. But if you want to know who reported these: Evil Raichu & Nando_Chiaki of BMG.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Well this might be fake. Rocket girl on Spp said she/he got it so yeah if nothing in there then *facepalm* its going to be a long night finding the fiend.

Nope, she has an old issue. Read my posts on SPPf.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah i saw hippy i saw. Well then the next issue would come out sometime next week or the week after. So then january looks like a bright month after all. Possible torkoal evolution corocoro scans of MD 3 and last but not least new pokemon(or arceus as we should say) at world hobby fair.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah i saw hippy i saw. Well then the next issue would come out sometime next week or the week after. So then january looks like a bright month after all. Possible torkoal evolution corocoro scans of MD 3 and last but not least new pokemon(or arceus as we should say) at world hobby fair.

The issue is already out.

pkmnhippy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Sep 9, 2011
    Yeah i saw hippy i saw. Well then the next issue would come out sometime next week or the week after. So then january looks like a bright month after all. Possible torkoal evolution corocoro scans of MD 3 and last but not least new pokemon(or arceus as we should say) at world hobby fair.

I think it is unlikely for Arceus to be at the hobby fair, Pokémon like Shaymin are just Movie Promos while Munchlax ect. is advertising new games and such.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • This would be great if the Torkoal evo was correct, that would pretty much confirm a Fifth generation.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've gotta start going on Serebiiforums again...but I hate it there. Hey, S guy, are you Shadow Quilava there? I just recognised your old signiture and you don't have many posts, is that you?

So no one has the scans yet? :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back