• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
  • :rambo: Greetings fellow pokemon trainers! I joined your site on september 15th 2003... or today:paranoid: :classic: :nervous: this seems like a nice site.. hehe well i gotta go train my eevee! Later! :rambo:

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Hi, welcome to PC, you won't need to worry about rude people or anything, we're all nice people here! Have fun!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    It's okay this time since maybe you didn't know, but try to avoid posting twice in a row, without anyone else posting inbetween. It's called double posting.

Welcome to The Pok?mon Community!

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Hey there Richie Welcome to Pc Im MoonLight Nice to meet ya i hope ya have a Great Time here Oh and my fav poke is Suicune XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hi Richie! Welcome to PC, I'm Miyu-chan, and I'm sure that we'll get along together just fine~ n_n Have fun!

Back