• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Scariest pokemon

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
  • Legendary: Yvetial (A bird that if it dies, it's taking the world with it)

Mythical: Spiritomb (1 spirit is trouble enough. But 108, Arceus save us all)

Normal: Tough choice, but I have to pick between Litwick and Gengar (Litwick pretending to leading to safety while slowly killing you, Gengar would straight up murder you with no remorse)

Last edited:

The Silver Mimikyu

Shiny Mimikyu
    Years
  • Personally I'm not scared of any pokémon, nor do I find any scary, but I think Guzzlord's cry could be considered pretty haunting if it was heard in real life.

Just imagine, somewhere in the distance, a deep, cavernous shout echoed across the sky, and from the distance, a massive beast full of mouths and spikes came charging down.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • "Scary" isn't exactly the right word, but Stakataka's numerous eyes legitimately freak me out D:

GymShorts

Snipers Get More Head
    Years
  • Nothing tops Kadabras Dex FireRed entry - It happened one morning - a boy with extrasensory powers awoke in bed transformed into Kadabra. (FireRed)
    But in terms of scary looking,I'm freaked out by Tyranitars Mega evolution

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • [Hypno]
    A creepy mission I found in Ultra Moon was enough to tip the scale in its' favor before breaking it.

Back