• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings from PokéPaul!!!

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Hey everyone!
    I am in the US Air Force and I have been away from the world of Pokémon for a really long time, but the new Detective Pikachu movie has sucked me right back in!
    There are a lot of things that have changed since I collected Pokémon cards, and I am reaching out to all of you for any help you can give me.
    I have just created a channel on YouTube called PokéPaul where I am documenting my journey through Pokémon card openings and relying on user comments to help expand my knowledge on all things Pokémon.

Please feel free to say hi and tell me what your favorite Pokémon is!

Years
  • The movie was good, I saw it too! Nice to have you back into Pokémon and on PC, Paul. :3c Feel free to link your YT in your signature to get the word out, it'll be beneath all the posts you make here. See you asround!!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Yo Paul, welcome. I've never seen the movie... Is it any good?

I agree with Sheep - please show your videos sometime!

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Thank you so much for the advice! I'm trying to navigate my way around all of this new stuff, so I appreciate you!

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    I thought the movie was really good! I was skeptical at first after I heard Ryan Reynolds was voicing Pikachu, but it actually made a lot of sense. It was a great movie and appealed to all ages.

My videos are a little rough right now and need some help LOL! I appreciate any input I can get!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there PokéPaul! Welcome to the forums! I really liked the Detective Pikachu movie too. Did you collect the cards released in theaters? They were really neat! :) I hope you've been enjoying your time in the community so far!

PokéPaul1

PokéPaul
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2020
    Hey there Fairy! I did not collect the cards released in theaters, but I wish I had! I think I missed my chance :( I'm having a great time here so far, thank you!

Back