Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #226    
Old September 21st, 2013 (8:37 AM).
Xaldin's Avatar
Xaldin Xaldin is offline
Big things come in Nice packages.
     
    Join Date: Feb 2013
    Location: Mississippi
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 269

    Badges:
    Was finally able to finish this challenge. This was pretty fun to do,especially considering every pokemon got some type of change in the hack.Would have updated sooner,but things came up.


    The Team!
    Spoiler:

    Everyone at this point is Lv.100,Respectively
    __________________
    Reply With Quote
      #227    
    Old September 21st, 2013 (12:47 PM).
    Ajin's Avatar
    Ajin Ajin is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2013
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Timid
      Posts: 51
      Username: Ajin
      Game: Emerald
      Pokemon that got away:
      Spoiler:

      Magneton
      Steelix
      Hitmonchan
      Hitmonlee
      Hitmontop
      Marowak
      Rhydon
      Kingdra
      Starmie
      Scizor
      Ditto
      Vaporeon
      Jolteon
      Flareon
      Espeon
      Umbreon
      Porygon 2
      Omastar
      Kabutops
      Dragonite
      Meganium
      Ariados
      Ledian
      Lanturn
      Togetic
      Xatu
      Belossom
      Sudowoodo
      Politoed
      Aipom
      Quagsire
      Murkrow
      Slowking
      Wobbuffet
      Dunsparce
      Sneasel
      Ursaring
      Piloswine
      Octillery
      Skarmory
      Houndoom
      Smeargle
      Blissey
      Tyranitar

      Parameters: Just good type coverage please
      Mode: Expert

      I have a question, you say people on Expert mode can't hack in items but can they hack in evolution items, like Metal Coat for Onix and Scyther?
      And can they hack trade evos as well?
      Reply With Quote
        #228    
      Old September 25th, 2013 (2:17 PM).
      Necrum's Avatar
      Necrum Necrum is offline
      I AM THE REAL SONIC
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Location: Portland, OR
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Adamant
      Posts: 5,082
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Ajin View Post
      Username: Ajin
      Game: Emerald
      Pokemon that got away:
      Spoiler:

      Magneton
      Steelix
      Hitmonchan
      Hitmonlee
      Hitmontop
      Marowak
      Rhydon
      Kingdra
      Starmie
      Scizor
      Ditto
      Vaporeon
      Jolteon
      Flareon
      Espeon
      Umbreon
      Porygon 2
      Omastar
      Kabutops
      Dragonite
      Meganium
      Ariados
      Ledian
      Lanturn
      Togetic
      Xatu
      Belossom
      Sudowoodo
      Politoed
      Aipom
      Quagsire
      Murkrow
      Slowking
      Wobbuffet
      Dunsparce
      Sneasel
      Ursaring
      Piloswine
      Octillery
      Skarmory
      Houndoom
      Smeargle
      Blissey
      Tyranitar

      Parameters: Just good type coverage please
      Mode: Expert

      I have a question, you say people on Expert mode can't hack in items but can they hack in evolution items, like Metal Coat for Onix and Scyther?
      And can they hack trade evos as well?
      No, evolutionary items have to be found in game if you play Expert.

      Tyranitar (Because always!)
      Hitmon- (whatever you get when Tyrogue evolves. Let a bit of randomness in your challenge)
      Kingdra
      Xatu
      Magneton
      Ursaring

      Have fun, and good luck! Also sorry you had to wait so long.
      Reply With Quote
        #229    
      Old October 7th, 2013 (4:04 AM).
      NovaCascade's Avatar
      NovaCascade NovaCascade is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 7
        Username: NovaCascade
        Game: Blaze Black (so I can get any pokemon given to me)
        Pokemon that got away:
        Spoiler:

        Gen 1: Persian
        Primeape
        Poliwrath
        Dewgong
        Cloyster
        Marowak
        Jolteon
        Aerodactyl

        Gen 2: Lanturn
        Xatu
        Slowking
        Scizor
        Octillery

        Gen 3: Mawile
        Aggron
        Medicham
        Torkoal
        Cradily
        Absol
        Regirock/ice/steel

        Gen 4: Vespiquen
        Mismagius
        Honchkrow
        Spiritomb
        Lickilicky
        Rhyperior
        Tangrowth
        Gliscor
        Rotom (any form)

        Gen 5: Swoobat
        Excadrill
        Lilligant
        Crustle
        Cohagrigus
        Elektross
        Mandibuzz
        Meloetta

        Parameters: 6 Pokemon, a good mix of types. Surfer would be appreciated, but a flyer is not necessary
        Mode: Normal
        Reply With Quote
          #230    
        Old October 30th, 2013 (10:38 PM). Edited October 30th, 2013 by Harmonixer3500.
        Harmonixer3500's Avatar
        Harmonixer3500 Harmonixer3500 is offline
        Pokémon Master
           
          Join Date: Dec 2011
          Age: 32
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Relaxed
          Posts: 51
          Alright then go ahead and use Lickilicky for surf and then Primeape, Scizor, Absol, Eelektross, and Aerodactyl

          As for Me
          Username:Harmonixer3500
          Game: Blaze Black
          Difficulty: Normal
          I'd like 6 pokemon no type repeats, 1 pokemon capable of Surf and Strength(not the same creature), also if possible I would like at least 1 creature from each generation, and no more than 1 legendary total
          The ones that got away

          Spoiler:
          Gen 1
          Raticate
          Fearow
          Sandslash
          Clefable
          Wigglytuff
          Parasect
          Golduck
          Arcanine
          Poliwrath
          Slowbro
          Farfetch'd
          Dodrio
          Hypno
          Kingler
          Electrode
          Marowak
          Hitmonlee
          Hitmonchan
          Kangaskhan
          Seaking
          Mr. Mime
          Jynx
          Pinsir
          Tauros

          Gen 2
          Meganium
          Furret
          Ledian
          Ariados
          Xatu
          Bellossom
          Azumarill
          Sudowoodo
          Jumpluff
          Sunflora
          Quagsire
          Espeon
          Slowking
          Girafarig
          Forretress
          Steelix
          Scizor
          Shuckle
          Ursaring
          Magcargo
          Corsola
          Octillery
          Mantine
          Skarmory
          Houndoom
          Kingdra
          Donphan
          Stantler
          Smeargle
          Hitmontop
          Miltank
          Raikou
          Entei
          Suicune
          Larvitar

          Gen 3
          Sceptile
          Mightyena
          Linoone
          Ludicolo
          Shiftry
          Pelipper
          Masquerain
          Breloom
          Slaking
          Exploud
          Hariyama
          Delcatty
          Aggron
          Swalot
          Sharpedo
          Wailord
          Camerupt
          Grumpig
          Cacnea
          Zangoose
          Seviper
          Whiscash
          Crawdaunt
          Milotic
          Kecleon
          Banette
          Tropius
          Absol
          Walrein
          Huntail
          Gorebyss
          Salamence
          Metagross
          Regirock
          Regice
          Registeel
          Latias
          Latios
          Rayquaza

          Gen 4
          Torterra
          Empoleon
          Staraptor
          Rampardos
          Bastiodon
          Wormadam
          Mothim
          Vespiqueen
          Floatzel
          Cherrim
          Gastrodon
          Ambipom
          Lopunny
          Mismagius
          Honchkrow
          Skuntank
          Bronzong
          Chatot
          Spiritomb
          Garchomp
          Lucario
          Hippowdon
          Drapion
          Toxicroak
          Carnivine
          Lumineon
          Abomasnow
          Weavile
          Magnezone
          Lickilicky
          Rhyperior
          Electivire
          Magmortar
          Togekiss
          Yanmega
          Leafeon
          Glaceon
          Gliscor
          Mamoswine
          Porygon Z
          Gallade
          Probopass
          Dusknoir
          Frosslass
          Rotom
          Uxie
          Mespirit
          Azelf
          Dialga
          Palkia
          Heatran
          Regigigas
          Giratina
          Cresselia
          Phione
          Manaphy
          Darkrai
          Shaymin

          Gen 5
          Emboar
          Samurott
          Watchog
          Stoutland
          Liepard
          Simisage
          Simisear
          Musharna
          Unfeazant
          Gigalith
          Excadrill
          Audino
          Seismitoad
          Throh
          Sawk
          Leavanny
          Scolipede
          Whimsicott
          Lilligant
          Basculin
          Darmanitan
          Maractus
          Crustle
          Scrafty
          Sigilyph
          Cohagrigus
          Carracosta
          Archeops
          Zoroark
          Cinccino
          Gothitelle
          Reuniclus
          Swanna
          Vanilluxe
          Sawsbuck
          Emolga
          Escavalier
          Amoongus
          Jellicent
          Galvantula
          Ferrothorn
          Klinklang
          Eelektross
          Beheeyem
          Chandelure
          Haxorus
          Accelgor
          Stunfisk
          Mienshao
          Druddigon
          Golurk
          Bisharp
          Boufalant
          Braviary
          Mandibuzz
          Heatmor
          Durant
          Hydreigon
          Volcarona
          Vobalion
          Terrakion
          Virizion
          Tornadus
          Thundurus
          Zekrom
          Landorus
          Kyurem
          Reply With Quote
            #231    
          Old November 13th, 2013 (5:08 PM).
          Necrum's Avatar
          Necrum Necrum is offline
          I AM THE REAL SONIC
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Location: Portland, OR
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Adamant
          Posts: 5,082
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Harmonixer3500 View Post
          Alright then go ahead and use Lickilicky for surf and then Primeape, Scizor, Absol, Eelektross, and Aerodactyl

          As for Me
          Username:Harmonixer3500
          Game: Blaze Black
          Difficulty: Normal
          I'd like 6 pokemon no type repeats, 1 pokemon capable of Surf and Strength(not the same creature), also if possible I would like at least 1 creature from each generation, and no more than 1 legendary total
          The ones that got away

          Spoiler:
          Gen 1
          Raticate
          Fearow
          Sandslash
          Clefable
          Wigglytuff
          Parasect
          Golduck
          Arcanine
          Poliwrath
          Slowbro
          Farfetch'd
          Dodrio
          Hypno
          Kingler
          Electrode
          Marowak
          Hitmonlee
          Hitmonchan
          Kangaskhan
          Seaking
          Mr. Mime
          Jynx
          Pinsir
          Tauros

          Gen 2
          Meganium
          Furret
          Ledian
          Ariados
          Xatu
          Bellossom
          Azumarill
          Sudowoodo
          Jumpluff
          Sunflora
          Quagsire
          Espeon
          Slowking
          Girafarig
          Forretress
          Steelix
          Scizor
          Shuckle
          Ursaring
          Magcargo
          Corsola
          Octillery
          Mantine
          Skarmory
          Houndoom
          Kingdra
          Donphan
          Stantler
          Smeargle
          Hitmontop
          Miltank
          Raikou
          Entei
          Suicune
          Larvitar

          Gen 3
          Sceptile
          Mightyena
          Linoone
          Ludicolo
          Shiftry
          Pelipper
          Masquerain
          Breloom
          Slaking
          Exploud
          Hariyama
          Delcatty
          Aggron
          Swalot
          Sharpedo
          Wailord
          Camerupt
          Grumpig
          Cacnea
          Zangoose
          Seviper
          Whiscash
          Crawdaunt
          Milotic
          Kecleon
          Banette
          Tropius
          Absol
          Walrein
          Huntail
          Gorebyss
          Salamence
          Metagross
          Regirock
          Regice
          Registeel
          Latias
          Latios
          Rayquaza

          Gen 4
          Torterra
          Empoleon
          Staraptor
          Rampardos
          Bastiodon
          Wormadam
          Mothim
          Vespiqueen
          Floatzel
          Cherrim
          Gastrodon
          Ambipom
          Lopunny
          Mismagius
          Honchkrow
          Skuntank
          Bronzong
          Chatot
          Spiritomb
          Garchomp
          Lucario
          Hippowdon
          Drapion
          Toxicroak
          Carnivine
          Lumineon
          Abomasnow
          Weavile
          Magnezone
          Lickilicky
          Rhyperior
          Electivire
          Magmortar
          Togekiss
          Yanmega
          Leafeon
          Glaceon
          Gliscor
          Mamoswine
          Porygon Z
          Gallade
          Probopass
          Dusknoir
          Frosslass
          Rotom
          Uxie
          Mespirit
          Azelf
          Dialga
          Palkia
          Heatran
          Regigigas
          Giratina
          Cresselia
          Phione
          Manaphy
          Darkrai
          Shaymin

          Gen 5
          Emboar
          Samurott
          Watchog
          Stoutland
          Liepard
          Simisage
          Simisear
          Musharna
          Unfeazant
          Gigalith
          Excadrill
          Audino
          Seismitoad
          Throh
          Sawk
          Leavanny
          Scolipede
          Whimsicott
          Lilligant
          Basculin
          Darmanitan
          Maractus
          Crustle
          Scrafty
          Sigilyph
          Cohagrigus
          Carracosta
          Archeops
          Zoroark
          Cinccino
          Gothitelle
          Reuniclus
          Swanna
          Vanilluxe
          Sawsbuck
          Emolga
          Escavalier
          Amoongus
          Jellicent
          Galvantula
          Ferrothorn
          Klinklang
          Eelektross
          Beheeyem
          Chandelure
          Haxorus
          Accelgor
          Stunfisk
          Mienshao
          Druddigon
          Golurk
          Bisharp
          Boufalant
          Braviary
          Mandibuzz
          Heatmor
          Durant
          Hydreigon
          Volcarona
          Vobalion
          Terrakion
          Virizion
          Tornadus
          Thundurus
          Zekrom
          Landorus
          Kyurem
          Hitmonlee
          Meganium
          Gorebyss
          Yanmega
          Heatmor
          Raikou

          Have fun!
          Reply With Quote
            #232    
          Old November 16th, 2013 (1:58 PM).
          masoncasey1's Avatar
          masoncasey1 masoncasey1 is offline
          Yay Caterpie!
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Location: Missouri
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 27
            Username: masoncasey1
            Game: Sapphire
            Pokemon that got away:
            Spoiler:

            Exploud
            Pelliper
            Swellow
            Seviper
            Lunatone
            Ninjask
            Skarmory
            Ludicolo
            Manectric
            Swalot
            Slaking
            Electrode
            __________________
            This site is fun, isn't it?
            Reply With Quote
              #233    
            Old November 27th, 2013 (5:32 AM).
            Etherion's Avatar
            Etherion Etherion is offline
            ★ONEderground
             
            Join Date: May 2011
            Location: Alola Region
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Docile
            Posts: 1,543
            masoncasey1 you'll get:
            Exploud
            Pelliper
            Ludicolo
            Manectric
            Swalot
            Slaking
            __________________________________________________________________________
            Username: gio7sm
            Game: Black
            The One's that Got Away (sorry I dont know how to put them in a spoiler box)
            Emboar
            Samurott
            Conkeldurr
            Seismitoad
            Scolipede
            Whimsicott
            Krookodile
            Darmanitan
            Crustle
            Scrafty
            Cohagrigus
            Archeops
            Zoroark
            Gothitelle
            Swanna
            Vanilluxe
            Escavalier
            Klinklang
            Eelektross
            Beheeyem
            Accelgor
            Mienshao
            Braviary
            Keldeo
            __________________
            Etherion is dead. He was the Lawyer.

            "Objection! Your Honor, my client is NOT GUILTY!"

            #ONEderground
            The Underground's 1st Anniversary Collab

            underground pmd potterlocke hack
            Reply With Quote
              #234    
            Old November 27th, 2013 (3:40 PM).
            ✎ BlueFoxCreations's Avatar
            ✎ BlueFoxCreations ✎ BlueFoxCreations is offline
            Developing Pokémon Alibi
               
              Join Date: Nov 2013
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Naive
              Posts: 79
              Username: CDChaser
              Game: Soul Silver
              Pokemon that got away:
              Spoiler:

              Raichu
              Gengar
              Alakazam
              Arcanine
              Ninetails
              Houndoom
              Sneasel
              Skarmory
              Aerodactyl

              Parameters:
              1. Must have a Pokémon that can learn fly (for convenience)
              2. No pokemon with the same typing combo
              I.e can use fire+dark and ice+dark in the party, but can't use the same combo twice
              Mode: Expert

              Gio7sm you get...

              Samurott
              Scolipede
              Krookodile
              Archeops
              Klinklang
              Mienshao

              Hope you like it! ~~ <3
              __________________

              Jake - Spirit - King - Rocky - Dotty - Mothra
              Pokemon HeartGold Randomised Nuzlocke - 4/04/17



              Demo Release
              Reply With Quote
                #235    
              Old November 27th, 2013 (5:22 PM). Edited November 27th, 2013 by CelticsPhan.
              CelticsPhan's Avatar
              CelticsPhan CelticsPhan is offline
              Get Poke'd
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2013
                Location: Massachusetts, USA
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 471
                Name: GucciMeme
                Game: Platinum

                Must Haves:
                -Espeon
                -Fly/Surf/Strength etc
                -No more than two of same type

                Spoiler:

                Espeon ( <3 )
                Arcanine
                Ampharos
                Lapras
                Scizor
                Dodrio
                Zangoose
                Porygon-Z
                Grumpig
                Weavile
                Machamp
                Breloom
                Lucario
                Tauros
                Medicham
                Manectric
                Staraptor
                Kingdra
                Aerodactyl


                MODE: Normal, I haven't played Plat in a good while.
                __________________
                Go play Pokemon Theta Emerald EX!
                Reply With Quote
                  #236    
                Old November 28th, 2013 (12:50 AM). Edited November 28th, 2013 by Etherion.
                Etherion's Avatar
                Etherion Etherion is offline
                ★ONEderground
                 
                Join Date: May 2011
                Location: Alola Region
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Docile
                Posts: 1,543
                -Started playing Black
                -Named myself 'GIO'
                - Got my starter
                -Battled Bianca, then Chren
                -Saved, and started to hack my pokemon, and here they are:

                Spoiler:
                Oshawott (Neptune)
                Scald (TM)
                Air Slash (EGG)
                Takle
                Tail Whip

                Venipede (Shamrock)
                Rollout
                Poison Sting
                Rock Climb (EGG)
                Poison Jab (TM)

                Sandile (Ferrari)
                Rage
                Bite
                Bulldoze (TM)
                Thunder Fang (EGG)

                Archen (Chiffon)
                Leer
                Wing Attack
                Smack Down (TM)
                Steel Wing (EGG)

                Klink (Platinum)
                Vice Grip
                Charge Beam (TM)

                Mienfoo (Carnation)
                Pound
                Meditate
                Brick Break (TM)
                SmellingSalt (EGG)


                -Went to Juniper's lab and recieved the Pokedex
                -Recieve the Town Map from Mom
                -Watched the "Catching" tutorial
                -Went through Route 1, trained Canation to LV 9, everyone at LV 8
                -Arrived at Accumula Town
                -Recieved a tour of the PokeCenter and Mart
                -Listened to Team Plasma's speech
                -Battled N, won againts him.
                -Got the Running Shoes from Mom

                (TO BE CONTINUED)

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by GucciMeme View Post
                Name: GucciMeme
                Game: Platinum

                Must Haves:
                -Espeon
                -Fly/Surf/Strength etc
                -No more than two of same type

                Spoiler:

                Espeon ( <3 )
                Arcanine
                Ampharos
                Lapras
                Scizor
                Dodrio
                Zangoose
                Porygon-Z
                Grumpig
                Weavile
                Machamp
                Breloom
                Lucario
                Tauros
                Medicham
                Manectric
                Staraptor
                Kingdra
                Aerodactyl


                MODE: Normal, I haven't played Plat in a good while.

                GucciMeme you'll have:
                Staraptor
                Espeon
                Kingdra
                Lucario
                Scizor
                Porygon-Z


                Quote:
                Originally Posted by CDChaser View Post
                Username: CDChaser
                Game: Soul Silver
                Pokemon that got away:
                Spoiler:

                Raichu
                Gengar
                Alakazam
                Arcanine
                Ninetails
                Houndoom
                Sneasel
                Skarmory
                Aerodactyl

                Parameters:
                1. Must have a Pokémon that can learn fly (for convenience)
                2. No pokemon with the same typing combo
                I.e can use fire+dark and ice+dark in the party, but can't use the same combo twice
                Mode: Expert

                Gio7sm you get...

                Samurott
                Scolipede
                Krookodile
                Archeops
                Klinklang
                Mienshao

                Hope you like it! ~~ <3

                CdChaser you'll get:
                Aerodactyl
                Raichu
                Gengar
                Alakazam
                Arcanine
                Sneasel
                __________________
                Etherion is dead. He was the Lawyer.

                "Objection! Your Honor, my client is NOT GUILTY!"

                #ONEderground
                The Underground's 1st Anniversary Collab

                underground pmd potterlocke hack
                Reply With Quote
                  #237    
                Old November 28th, 2013 (7:43 AM).
                CelticsPhan's Avatar
                CelticsPhan CelticsPhan is offline
                Get Poke'd
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2013
                  Location: Massachusetts, USA
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Modest
                  Posts: 471
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by GucciMeme View Post
                  Name: GucciMeme
                  Game: Platinum

                  Must Haves:
                  -Espeon
                  -Fly/Surf/Strength etc
                  -No more than two of same type

                  Spoiler:

                  Espeon ( <3 )
                  Arcanine
                  Ampharos
                  Lapras
                  Scizor
                  Dodrio
                  Zangoose
                  Porygon-Z
                  Grumpig
                  Weavile
                  Machamp
                  Breloom
                  Lucario
                  Tauros
                  Medicham
                  Manectric
                  Staraptor
                  Kingdra
                  Aerodactyl


                  MODE: Normal, I haven't played Plat in a good while.
                  CORRECTION: The DS emu I'm using does not have cheats, so I'm afraid I'll have to switch to FireRed. Same rules apply, however I'd like someone to switch Lucario, Staraptor and Porygon Z for something else. Thanks.
                  __________________
                  Go play Pokemon Theta Emerald EX!
                  Reply With Quote
                    #238    
                  Old November 28th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
                  ✎ BlueFoxCreations's Avatar
                  ✎ BlueFoxCreations ✎ BlueFoxCreations is offline
                  Developing Pokémon Alibi
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2013
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 79
                    You can have ampharos, Weavile and Aerodactyl then. I'm also changing Sneasel to its evolved form of Weavile, simply because I didn't realise weavile was in Johto :P
                    I'm also adding the rule that I can't hack in any pokemon, as I don't have the ability to, and, if a gym is proving to be a struggle, then I may catch one Pokemon to help me out, as soon as I beat the gym, I must box/release that pokemon though.
                    __________________

                    Jake - Spirit - King - Rocky - Dotty - Mothra
                    Pokemon HeartGold Randomised Nuzlocke - 4/04/17



                    Demo Release
                    Reply With Quote
                      #239    
                    Old December 1st, 2013 (3:27 PM).
                    Atomic Pirate's Avatar
                    Atomic Pirate Atomic Pirate is offline
                    I always win.
                       
                      Join Date: May 2011
                      Location: Somewhere.
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Impish
                      Posts: 930
                      Why not?

                      Username: Elgyem
                      Game: Platinum
                      Pokemon that got away:
                      Spoiler:

                      -Poliwrath
                      -Slowbro
                      -Cloyster
                      -Marowak
                      -Pinsir
                      -Dragonite
                      -Ariados
                      -Slowking
                      -Magcargo
                      -Skarmory
                      -Kingdra
                      -Donphan
                      -Stantler
                      -Mightyena
                      -Linoone
                      -Slaking
                      -Ninjask
                      -Hariyama
                      -Delcatty
                      -Manectric
                      -Camerupt
                      -Cacturne
                      -Whiscash
                      -Banette
                      -Relicanth
                      -Mismagius
                      -Honchkrow
                      -Bronzong
                      -Spiritomb
                      -Toxicroak
                      -Togekiss
                      -Gallade
                      -Froslass

                      Parameters:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'd like a team of 6. Types can be repeated, but I'd prefer to have a maximum of 2 Pokemon that share a type. Spiritomb should only be selected if you can get me an egg containing one, as I am unable to get it via Pokewalker or Underground. Don't worry about the unobtainables, I am able to obtain all of them except for Spiritomb.

                      (Any rules you want the team chooser to follow, like no Pokemon of the same type, a team number less than 6, etc.)
                      Mode: Expert. Give me hell.
                      __________________
                      FC: 2148-8142-2372

                      PM me if you add me.

                      My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #240    
                      Old December 1st, 2013 (3:46 PM).
                      Necrum's Avatar
                      Necrum Necrum is offline
                      I AM THE REAL SONIC
                       
                      Join Date: Jul 2012
                      Location: Portland, OR
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Adamant
                      Posts: 5,082
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Elgyem View Post
                      Why not?

                      Username: Elgyem
                      Game: Platinum
                      Pokemon that got away:
                      Spoiler:

                      -Poliwrath
                      -Slowbro
                      -Cloyster
                      -Marowak
                      -Pinsir
                      -Dragonite
                      -Ariados
                      -Slowking
                      -Magcargo
                      -Skarmory
                      -Kingdra
                      -Donphan
                      -Stantler
                      -Mightyena
                      -Linoone
                      -Slaking
                      -Ninjask
                      -Hariyama
                      -Delcatty
                      -Manectric
                      -Camerupt
                      -Cacturne
                      -Whiscash
                      -Banette
                      -Relicanth
                      -Mismagius
                      -Honchkrow
                      -Bronzong
                      -Spiritomb
                      -Toxicroak
                      -Togekiss
                      -Gallade
                      -Froslass

                      Parameters:
                      Spoiler:
                      I'd like a team of 6. Types can be repeated, but I'd prefer to have a maximum of 2 Pokemon that share a type. Spiritomb should only be selected if you can get me an egg containing one, as I am unable to get it via Pokewalker or Underground. Don't worry about the unobtainables, I am able to obtain all of them except for Spiritomb.

                      (Any rules you want the team chooser to follow, like no Pokemon of the same type, a team number less than 6, etc.)
                      Mode: Expert. Give me hell.
                      Glad to see some action in here again!

                      Your team shall be:
                      Togekiss
                      Donphan
                      Bronzong
                      Hariyama
                      Pinsir
                      Toxicroak

                      Have fun!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #241    
                      Old December 3rd, 2013 (12:32 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2013 by FinalInsanity.
                      FinalInsanity's Avatar
                      FinalInsanity FinalInsanity is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 28
                        For clarification, does Expert mode ban use of trades for evolutions, or solely for items?

                        Username: Finalinsanity
                        Game: White 2
                        Pokemon that got away:
                        Spoiler:

                        Liepard
                        Unfeazant
                        Sunflora
                        Conkeldurr
                        Delcatty
                        Lopunny
                        Espeon
                        Vaporeon
                        Darmanitan
                        Braviary
                        Crustle
                        Reuniclus
                        Pinsir
                        Floatzel
                        Escavalier
                        Sawsbuck
                        Castform
                        Claydol
                        Zangoose
                        Seviper
                        Beheeyem
                        Grumpig
                        Drifblim
                        Tangrowth
                        Gliscor
                        Bisharp
                        Mantine
                        Bronzong

                        Not a huge list to choose from, but...


                        Parameters: Team of 5 or 6, no two of the same type (unless different secondary-types), with the exception of Castform, who I would allow to go alongside another Normal type because of its weather-type-changey gimmick.
                        Mode: Expert
                        Reply With Quote
                          #242    
                        Old December 3rd, 2013 (10:39 AM).
                        Necrum's Avatar
                        Necrum Necrum is offline
                        I AM THE REAL SONIC
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2012
                        Location: Portland, OR
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 5,082
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by FinalInsanity View Post
                        For clarification, does Expert mode ban use of trades for evolutions, or solely for items?

                        Username: Finalinsanity
                        Game: White 2
                        Pokemon that got away:
                        Spoiler:

                        Liepard
                        Unfeazant
                        Sunflora
                        Conkeldurr
                        Delcatty
                        Lopunny
                        Espeon
                        Vaporeon
                        Darmanitan
                        Braviary
                        Crustle
                        Reuniclus
                        Pinsir
                        Floatzel
                        Escavalier
                        Sawsbuck
                        Castform
                        Claydol
                        Zangoose
                        Seviper
                        Beheeyem
                        Grumpig
                        Drifblim
                        Tangrowth
                        Gliscor
                        Bisharp
                        Mantine
                        Bronzong

                        Not a huge list to choose from, but...


                        Parameters: Team of 5 or 6, no two of the same type (unless different secondary-types), with the exception of Castform, who I would allow to go alongside another Normal type because of its weather-type-changey gimmick.
                        Mode: Expert
                        You can trade to make a Pokemon evolve, you just can't trade to obtain items.

                        Darmanitan
                        Pinsir
                        Vaporeon
                        Claydol
                        Zangoose
                        Seviper

                        Have fun!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #243    
                        Old December 4th, 2013 (1:23 AM).
                        FinalInsanity's Avatar
                        FinalInsanity FinalInsanity is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jan 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 28
                          The team you've given me looks great! The only issue I have with it is that I (normally) wouldn't be able to get even 1 team member until two badges in. For that reason, would it be alright for me to hack in 1 or 2 starting team members? (I'm thinking Eevee and Darumaka, since those are the earliest ones I'd get otherwise. I'll add "At least one available before badge #2" as a parameter in the future)
                          Reply With Quote
                            #244    
                          Old December 4th, 2013 (8:20 AM).
                          Necrum's Avatar
                          Necrum Necrum is offline
                          I AM THE REAL SONIC
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Location: Portland, OR
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Adamant
                          Posts: 5,082
                          Well you can actually hack the entire team in at the beginning. The rules say you can use any means to obtain your team for this challenge. If you only want to hack in a couple and catch the rest, cool! If you wan them all right away, awesome! Do what you want.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #245    
                          Old December 6th, 2013 (4:01 AM). Edited December 6th, 2013 by Natnew.
                          Natnew's Avatar
                          Natnew Natnew is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 221
                            torterra
                            roserade
                            weacile
                            garchomp
                            crobat
                            beautifly
                            dustox
                            bibarrel
                            bronzong
                            azzumarill

                            won't be doing it soon but I want to know what my pokemon are since I willl be using crobat/beautifly/azzumarill later today
                            __________________
                            Completed Chalenges on Pokémon Pearl
                            Electric Monotype
                            No-Catch Challenge hard mode
                            Pichu Solo Run (post-game)
                            Budew Solo Run
                            Azurill Solo Run
                            friend safari: Bug (Paras, Vivilion, Masquerain) FC 2621-2615-8242
                            Reply With Quote
                              #246    
                            Old December 6th, 2013 (12:20 PM).
                            Harmonious Fusion's Avatar
                            Harmonious Fusion Harmonious Fusion is offline
                            over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                              Location: Washington
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 361
                              Username: Harmonious Fusion
                              Game: White
                              Pokemon that got away:
                              Spoiler:
                              Nidoking
                              Alakazam
                              Gengar
                              Marowak
                              Starmie
                              Kabutops
                              Tyranitar
                              Mawile
                              Spiritomb
                              Porygon-Z
                              Gallade
                              Zebstrika
                              Gigalith
                              Sigilyph
                              Vanilluxe
                              Bisharp

                              Parameters: I really, really want to use Porygon-Z. Please let me use it no matter what.
                              Mode: Normal
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #247    
                              Old December 6th, 2013 (5:37 PM).
                              Necrum's Avatar
                              Necrum Necrum is offline
                              I AM THE REAL SONIC
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2012
                              Location: Portland, OR
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Adamant
                              Posts: 5,082
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Harmonious Fusion View Post
                              Username: Harmonious Fusion
                              Game: White
                              Pokemon that got away:
                              Spoiler:
                              Nidoking
                              Alakazam
                              Gengar
                              Marowak
                              Starmie
                              Kabutops
                              Tyranitar
                              Mawile
                              Spiritomb
                              Porygon-Z
                              Gallade
                              Zebstrika
                              Gigalith
                              Sigilyph
                              Vanilluxe
                              Bisharp

                              Parameters: I really, really want to use Porygon-Z. Please let me use it no matter what.
                              Mode: Normal
                              You need to give Natnew a team. Then I'll give you one, deal?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #248    
                              Old December 6th, 2013 (7:05 PM).
                              Harmonious Fusion's Avatar
                              Harmonious Fusion Harmonious Fusion is offline
                              over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Location: Washington
                                Age: 24
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Jolly
                                Posts: 361
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Natnew View Post
                                torterra
                                roserade
                                weacile
                                garchomp
                                crobat
                                beautifly
                                dustox
                                bibarrel
                                bronzong
                                azzumarill

                                won't be doing it soon but I want to know what my pokemon are since I willl be using crobat/beautifly/azzumarill later today
                                Weavile
                                Crobat
                                Azumarill
                                Torterra
                                Garchomp
                                Bronzong
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #249    
                                Old December 6th, 2013 (7:47 PM).
                                Necrum's Avatar
                                Necrum Necrum is offline
                                I AM THE REAL SONIC
                                 
                                Join Date: Jul 2012
                                Location: Portland, OR
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Adamant
                                Posts: 5,082
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Harmonious Fusion View Post
                                Username: Harmonious Fusion
                                Game: White
                                Pokemon that got away:
                                Spoiler:
                                Nidoking
                                Alakazam
                                Gengar
                                Marowak
                                Starmie
                                Kabutops
                                Tyranitar
                                Mawile
                                Spiritomb
                                Porygon-Z
                                Gallade
                                Zebstrika
                                Gigalith
                                Sigilyph
                                Vanilluxe
                                Bisharp

                                Parameters: I really, really want to use Porygon-Z. Please let me use it no matter what.
                                Mode: Normal
                                Porygon-Z
                                Gallade
                                Tyranitar
                                Gengar
                                Sigilyph
                                Vanilluxe

                                I think you'll have a lot of fun with this team!
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #250    
                                Old December 7th, 2013 (12:03 PM). Edited December 7th, 2013 by hisalness56.
                                hisalness56 hisalness56 is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2013
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 36
                                  Hi - this seems fun. I'd like to do this on R/B/Y on Expert

                                  All I ask is I get one poke that can learn surf and one that can learn strength (separate preferrably)
                                  Also maximum of 1 type repeat (ie team can half two waters or two fightings or something but only 1 type can repeat and only once)
                                  Also, I'm not really experienced with hacking pokemon so I'd like the whole team to be obtainable in game (like all in red all in blue or all in yellow, IDC which game)

                                  My teams always consisted of a starter, a Machamp and some combo of Zapdos, Arcanine or Gyarados or Ebuzz, Aerodactyl, Gengar, Pidgeot, Raichu, Vaporeon, Rapidash, Exeggutor, or Omastar. And I've used others in monotype and nuzlocke runs

                                  Spoiler:

                                  The ones that got away
                                  Butterfree, Clefable, Ninetails, Parasect, Golduck, Poliwrath, FarFetch'd, Magenton, Kingler, Hitmonchan, Hitmonless, Kabutops, Primeape, Victreebell, Cloyster, Flareon, Persian, Moltres
                                  Reply With Quote
                                  Reply

                                  Quick Reply

                                  Join the conversation!

                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                  Thread Tools

                                  Posting Rules
                                  You may not post new threads
                                  You may not post replies
                                  You may not post attachments
                                  You may not edit your posts

                                  BB code is On
                                  Smilies are On
                                  [IMG] code is On
                                  HTML code is Off
                                  Minimum Characters Per Post: 25

                                  Forum Jump


                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:29 AM.