• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fakemon Ideas needed!!!

snowfire911

Snowfire, Keeper of Breloom and Shroomish
Years
  • Hi everyone. Right now I am making a bunch of Fakemons for a fan made game. I have officially ran out of ideas. If anybody could help me out, that would be so awesome!
    Thank you for your time.
    :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Is there a Fire Grass combo type in your fakemon list, because if not, there should be.

snowfire911

Years
  • Ill see what i can do, but i dont have any of that combo yet, but what do you think i should make into it?

snowfire911

Years
  • Thats a good idea, but I think I have enough ghost types. I already made a ghost crane, but I can still try it!

I probably have like, 10 ghost types

It will be quite a while until this project of mine is complete, but I will let you know if I use your ideas in the finished game! Right now, most pokemon designs are being finalized, pokemon sprites are being created, and the story is being written. But not all the pokemon we (me and my friend) have right now will be used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Ill see what i can do, but i dont have any of that combo yet, but what do you think i should make into it?

Fire Grass pokemon...
    Interesting nature fact, The Jack Pine tree has pine cones that have seeds that can only fertilize and grow after they have caught fire and cracked their shells.

Good Luck! :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2017
    I made an entire team of Fakemon I drew and created. I can post them all if you like...

Spoiler: I did it anyway

Last edited:

snowfire911

Years
  • Wow those are some great ideas better get drawin'!

UPDATE: I am using Mister Coffee's suggestion and making a grass and fire pinecone pangolin pokemon. Its name is Siergolin. I will let you know if the pokemon is used in the final game.

Last edited:

SilverLeafeon75

Type diversity? What type diversity?
    Years
  • These are ideas I've had for a while.

Lupup
    Name Origin: Lupine / Pup
    Species: Wolf Pup Pokemon
    Type: Ice
    Abilities: Vital Spirit / Pickup HA: Slush Rush
    Dex: Lupup develop a keen sense of hearing at a young age, allowing them to hear calls from over 10 miles away. They spend most of the day playing in their den, under the watchful eye of the pack.
    Appearance: Wolf pup with fluffy grey fur, with small ice blue manes, and small red eyes.

Lupartic
    Name Origin: Lupine / Arctic
    Species: Wolf Pokemon
    Type: Ice / Dark
    Abilities: Intimidate / Snow Cloak HA: Slush Rush
    Dex: Lupartic live in packs of up to 15 individuals, and can hunt for days on end, using their keen sense of hearing and smell to track prey through even the harshest snow storms.
    Appearance: Similar to a grey wolf, with light blue fur around the face and mane, and grey fur with light blue specks from the body down. Also has red eyes, and small icy spikes growing from the mane (similar to Rockruff)

Alphartic
    Name Origin: Alpha / Arctic
    Species: Alpha Pokemon
    Type: Ice / Dark
    Abilities: Intimidate / Snow Cloak HA: Slush Rush
    Dex: Alphartic control territories up to 2,400 square miles, and will viciously attack anything that threatens its packs safety and well being. This Pokemon will protect young Lupup with its life.
    Appearance: Similar to Lupartic, but bigger in size, with bigger teeth and claws, a dense, frosty overcoat, and glowing red eyes. The ears are also layed back and fangs bared.

The shiny sprites for all of them replace the grey fur with white fur.

I know we have many dog/wolf like Pokemon, but none that truly function like a real life wolf pack. I made the line have 3 stages, to represent the Pups, the Adults, and the Alpha Male and Female, taking huge inspiration from the characteristics of real wolves and the packs they live in. I chose to make them Ice types since most wolves are found in colder climates.

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Wow those are some great ideas better get drawin'!

UPDATE: I am using Mister Coffee's suggestion and making a grass and fire pinecone pangolin pokemon. Its name is Siergolin. I will let you know if the pokemon is used in the final game.

So, a long time ago (before Generation 6), I wrote a summary of a Pokemon Game I wanted to design. I wanted to do a 150 Fakemon pokedex, so in that summary of my game I made 50 descriptions of Fakemon out of a potential 150.

Sadly I've never used any of them for anything other than to just write fake pokemon for fun. The Fire Grass Pine Cone pokemon is one I came up with within that 150. At this point, since you like my idea, I'll just post the entire description of that pokemon from my old summary.

Hope this helps you develop your Grass and Fire pokemon! :D
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

snowfire911

Years
  • So, a long time ago (before Generation 6), I wrote a summary of a Pokemon Game I wanted to design. I wanted to do a 150 Fakemon pokedex, so in that summary of my game I made 50 descriptions of Fakemon out of a potential 150.

Sadly I've never used any of them for anything other than to just write fake pokemon for fun. The Fire Grass Pine Cone pokemon is one I came up with within that 150. At this point, since you like my idea, I'll just post the entire description of that pokemon from my old summary.

Hope this helps you develop your Grass and Fire pokemon! :D
    Spoiler:
    UPDATE: I have made two more in the siergolin line, pigolin and fiolin.

Back