• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey All!! :)

Years
  • Hey, guys!

It's definitely good to be here. Let me tell you a little about myself... I've done just about everything! YouTube, ROM Hacking, Spriting, Art, Creating Orica Cards... You name it! And I'll be happy to chat with anyone!

My favorite Pokémon is Murkrow! In my spare time, I like to play League of Legends and guitar! Mostly League though :P

Let me know: What's YOUR favorite Pokémon?

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Howdy, and welcome to PC! There are so many places for you to find discussions for your interests. I also play League of Legends, but not much here recently. I'll definitely play a ranked game to keep my rank for the end of season. I'm pretty excited for pre-season changes though! As for my favorite Pokemon.... I have quite a few haha. I'd say Esepon is at the top of that list though. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask~ Hope to see you around :D

Years
  • Howdy, and welcome to PC! There are so many places for you to find discussions for your interests. I also play League of Legends, but not much here recently. I'll definitely play a ranked game to keep my rank for the end of season. I'm pretty excited for pre-season changes though! As for my favorite Pokemon.... I have quite a few haha. I'd say Esepon is at the top of that list though. If you have any questions or need any help, don't hesitate to ask~ Hope to see you around :D

Thanks for the reply! Yeah, these pre-season changes seem really awesome and I've already been able to get my hands on them, owning a PBE account.
    And by the way, I LOVE Espeon. Such a gorgeous Pokémon!

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Thanks for the reply! Yeah, these pre-season changes seem really awesome and I've already been able to get my hands on them, owning a PBE account.
    And by the way, I LOVE Espeon. Such a gorgeous Pokémon!

It's actually quite funny how I started to love it so much. I remember when I was playing Crystal version and decided to do the battle tower. I got absolute destroyed by a level 5 Espeon using Psychic :P

Years
  • It's actually quite funny how I started to love it so much. I remember when I was playing Crystal version and decided to do the battle tower. I got absolute destroyed by a level 5 Espeon using Psychic :P

Hahaha, that is a funny way... I actually started to like Espeon after fighting Red. He has an Espeon and I was like, Ooooo :O

Years
  • Heyy there! welcome to PC, pleasure to meet you!

Ah yes, Murkrow is pretty cool! However, I can't pick a favorite... guess it would be a tie between Salamence and Magneton, but the list is huge, I'm sure it would change everyday. Nice to see that you play guitar, I'm learning! been at it for a year or so, it's really awesome and I enjoy it tons. I'm curious about the kind of music you listen, stuff that you play and favorite musicians!

If you ever feel like chatting, send me a VM! Good luck with everything :)

Always good to meet someone who plays guitar. I've been playing since the 8th grade so... about 12 years now. Here recently though, I haven't been playing a whole lot. Probably the past year or 2. I dunno, just not that into it anymore. I love the drums at the moment. I can't figure myself out haha! I still LOVE music though. I listen to all music, but mostly metal and 70s to 80s rock. I also play the same thing :D

As far as favorite musicians, that's a harder decision for me than favorite Pokémon. I love so many musicians and bands that it's hard for me to come up with a decision :O

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey, guys!

It's definitely good to be here. Let me tell you a little about myself... I've done just about everything! YouTube, ROM Hacking, Spriting, Art, Creating Orica Cards... You name it! And I'll be happy to chat with anyone!

My favorite Pokémon is Murkrow! In my spare time, I like to play League of Legends and guitar! Mostly League though :P

Let me know: What's YOUR favorite Pokémon?
    Welcome to PC! You seem nice c: I'm really bad at LoL but I love it anyways hahah.

Murkrow is an unusual fav to have, pretty cool! Do you also like Honchcrow?

My favorite... I'm not sure, I have so many haha. But some I truly love are Ribombee, Sneasel and Magneton.

Years
  • Welcome to PC! You seem nice c: I'm really bad at LoL but I love it anyways hahah.

Murkrow is an unusual fav to have, pretty cool! Do you also like Honchcrow?

My favorite... I'm not sure, I have so many haha. But some I truly love are Ribombee, Sneasel and Magneton.

Yeah it's definitely different. I don't even know why I like him so much. And yeah, I do like Honchcrow as well, but not nearly as much as Murkrow :)

Back