• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2019
    Hi!, I'm looking for someone to help me find out what's my friend safari type and pokemon in it. If you'd like to add me here is my friend code: 2982 0062 5519

Send me a PM with your friend code as well. :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2016
    Friend Safari

So, I really like playing pokemon X and all its new features. Except friend safari... Not that I don't like it, its that I can't go into it cause I have no friends on my 3ds. Just because I have no friends with a 3DS shouldn't mean I wouldn't be able to get into the safari zone, should it?

So please, for any of you... Could you post your friend code, so I can friend you to get access to friend safari. My friend code is 1178 - 1498 - 9820
    Add me with this code and post your code in the comments or private messages and I'll add you too.

Thx for the help, Gapi

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    You have my friend code on my profile gonna add u in some secs
    Edit:
    if you cant find here u go:
    4571-1627-8955

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2016
    In search for safari friends! :3

Hello Friends!
    My safari haves an plant starter Bulbasaur ~ Gl Hunting for HA >w<
    My friend Code:
    4571-1627-8955

PM me or Answer here :3

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    So, I really like playing pokemon X and all its new features. Except friend safari... Not that I don't like it, its that I can't go into it cause I have no friends on my 3ds. Just because I have no friends with a 3DS shouldn't mean I wouldn't be able to get into the safari zone, should it?

So please, for any of you... Could you post your friend code, so I can friend you to get access to friend safari. My friend code is 1178 - 1498 - 9820
    Add me with this code and post your code in the comments or private messages and I'll add you too.

Thx for the help, Gapi

Hello Friends!
    My safari haves an plant starter Bulbasaur ~ Gl Hunting for HA >w<
    My friend Code:
    4571-1627-8955

PM me or Answer here :3

just letting you two know that I merged your threads into this one

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Hey newish to Pokémon X and Y, would like to add some friends. Looking to trade and for shiny Pokémon. Right now looking for someone to help evolve my Seadra for me. Friend code is 3110-8934-1944

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2016
    Hey newish to Pokémon X and Y, would like to add some friends. Looking to trade and for shiny Pokémon. Right now looking for someone to help evolve my Seadra for me. Friend code is 3110-8934-1944
    HI I just joined too. I wanted some help doing the Mystery Egg challenge. I will gladly help you evolve your seadra.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2017
    Friend code

Hello.

I just finished pokemon Y, my FC is 2251-9008-1960 to those who are interested, you may check my friend safari and let me know what kind of pokemon can be found their and please post a reply with your FC too so that I catch some from yours. Btw please send me a message in case Im not Online in the game thanks!

Bigjon357

https://discord.gg/HAXrq78
    Years
  • Hi looking for more trainers to add to my friend code list here's mine 4098-7054-7111 hit me up on facebook or on Skype as bigjon357 look for the mewtwo on Skype and a friend code pic on facebook

Yuntao

Yun
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2019
    Hey, I just beat this game and I am now trying to complete the pokedex.
    My FC is 3737 9991 0441. I do not know which pokemon are in my safari, so please tell me!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi all, only a few hours into Pokemon X and plan on picking up Sun/Moon when I am finished.

My FC is: 0104-4313-4937
    Name: LRik24

Will add anyone who adds me, no idea what is in my safari at this stage.

Years
  • Hi all. I'm a 1st gen gamer just getting back into Pokemom. I can't believe how much I've missed, time flies I guess. I beat Moon and just started the post game on X, so if you'd like to add me my code is 5000-6620-2930.

See you around! :)

Years
  • Heyo!

I'm trying to get into pokemon breeding for perfect IV's so obviously I'm looking for ditto's. However, I would like to fill up the pokédex as well. So basically every safari is welcome.

My code: 5387-1181-4141
    Safari type: Unkown (for now)

Please PM me if ya added me :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hi im Creavend.

Im also in need of some dittos and any pokemon x exclusive pokemon since I have pokemon y.
    Mi friend code is 0834-5709-0645
    Also interested in battles.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Making the most out of the Friend safari: need lots of friends on my list

Hey guys i already started a thread about this but i posted it in the wrong place, it seems, so im posting it back here. As i said, im not much of a multiplayer guy but more of a singleplayer one which is why i dont have a lot of friends on my list. I usually have no particular interest in making it grow. Yet i wish to make the most out of the friend safari because some of its pokemon have hidden abilities. So if you wish to help me out on this, reply to me either on this thread or through a PM. My current FC is 5472-8078-6416

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Hey guys i already started a thread about this but i posted it in the wrong place, it seems, so im posting it back here. As i said, im not much of a multiplayer guy but more of a singleplayer one which is why i dont have a lot of friends on my list. I usually have no particular interest in making it grow. Yet i wish to make the most out of the friend safari because some of its pokemon have hidden abilities. So if you wish to help me out on this, reply to me either on this thread or through a PM. My current FC is 5472-8078-6416

I added you. My FC is 0362-0044-6278. I added the other FCs,too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back