• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello. o/

TheKitKatProject

(Is secretly a sentient Furret…)
Years
  • Am I doing this right? (. _.)

I was deleting an old Google account I no longer use and found an email about PC?s password security being updated. Apparently I had signed up years ago under an old nickname, but never actually posted, so I decided to take a look around and thought why not rejoin under the name I use everywhere else? ?\_(?)_/?

As a Pok?mon fan, I?m quite irrationally fond of Furret, which I had grown to love as the HM slave in my long-gone SoulSilver, and of Sinnoh, which was the first region I?d ever played through. I also enjoy the daily consumption of hot bean water, the occasional ingestion of chocolate-coated wafer bars and the random purchase of TCG booster packs.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome to PC! Furret is such an adorable Pok?mon. I really like it, I just wish it was a bit better. Maybe a Mega-Furret is something GameFreak might do to give it some power! Have you played any of the newer main series games? You can give our Pok?mon Trading Card Game section a visit? There are many discussions about various cards, TCGO decks, and you can even share your recent pack openings! If you have any questions, or need any guidance at all around PC, don't hesitate to contact me. See you around :D

Years
  • Hello KitKat, I just greeted you on Discord hehe. Anyways, welcome to PC!
    Furret is a really good HM slave, I used him in my Hoenn runs. Sinnoh was also the first region I played through, what are some of your favorite Pokemon from there?
    I used to collect the cards a few days ago, why not visit the TCG section to talk about your collection/look at other cards.

Years
  • Heyo \o High five xD Welcome back KitKat! "the occasional ingestion of chocolate-coated wafer bars " same :p
    Oooo you should totally check out TCG section above guys suggested if you're a Pok?mon TCG fan. As you already was a PC member you must be familiar with some sections, right? I saw you viewing forum games :p You know you should post there it's a fun place + I'll be there xD I hope to see you around ^.^

Years
  • Furret's so cuute. *^* Welcome (back?) to PC then, Kit!

Yeah the TCG is awesome.. I love the art. Want to collect them just for that, but it wouldn't be friendly to my wallet haha, though I do have a lot of cards I bought before. Even those I got in the late 1990s. So many memories.

Stick around and have fun B]

Back