• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Final Day - The HALL OF FAME - Final Thoughts

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Final Day - The HALL OF FAME - Final Thoughts

evDBIfX.gif

We're at the final Day of the Kanto Festival! It's been a very, very fun experience doing this festival with you all and I thought we could take a final look at what's happened throughout the festivities and also give thanks for the wonderful games set in Kanto for bringing us all together with common interest and enjoyment!

This was actually my first time doing this type of event, so please feel free to give your thoughts and opinions of the Kanto Festival, because I would love to continue doing these types of things for you all, with improvements! If you continue reading below, there are a few survey questions you can answer in addition to your thoughts that will greatly help me! If you could answer those few questions for me, I will award each respondent an additional raffle ticket for tonight's raffle drawing!

How did you enjoy the Kanto Festival?

What do you feel could be improved for any future events like this?

If you frequently visited and posted, did you enjoy each day's questions/events?

Was the subforum visible enough/easily accessible for you?

Are you more likely to frequent the Past Generations section as a result/in addition to events like this?

Just a P.S.: if you're wondering about the pokemon, you will be getting them alongside the Prize Raffle awards too! Sorry about the wait, and I appreciate your patience!

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • It was fun seeing as I live in Generation 1(Yellow) but I think you need to give yourself a little hand because I could tell you were running yourself ragged trying to keep everything up to date. I posted as often as I could seeing as I pushed 50+ posts overall but its hard to post when others don't add their opinion or I can't react to what others posted. It did remind me of the Ice Cream contest from the Get Together so yeah lol.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Yeah I could do with more assistance; (my apologizes to Nah who offered to help but I thought I had everything under control). Though next time, I'm gonna make the events only 15 days as opposed to 30, which I think can help.

Reactions: Nah

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
    Years
  • How did you enjoy the Kanto Festival?
    Yes. it was cool and fun, but I was inactive for.to much of it..

nothing that hasn't been said

If you frequently visited and posted, did you enjoy each day's questions/events?
    Yes
    yes
    Are you more likely to frequent the Past Generations section as a result/in addition to events like this?I
    Maybe? I mean, I wasn't more active than usual, which... isn't little bit isn't a while lot...

Years
  • How did you enjoy the Kanto Festival?
    It was great.

I feel like the whole Team Rocket subplot wasn't that great at it could be. I've already mentioned it in one of the threads, but the whole "We are Team Rocket in we'll return in X days." felt so dragged and forced.

Yep, but sometimes, it felt like I said something in one thread and better thread for that thing appeared next day. But it's probably just my problem. I should have stayed on topic.

I think so.

Are you more likely to frequent the Past Generations section as a result/in addition to events like this?
    I was one of the stable members of Previous Gens even before this event and I plan to stay here.

Back