• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Years
  • hi there! i'm fee, i recently discovered your forum and really liked how active it is/how many different topics you allow discussion of.
    my love for pokemon has semi-recently been rekindled. i have loved it since i was a kid, but recently got back into playing the games. my first game was leafgreen, and my favorite game is by far diamond/pearl/platinum! i am also a fan of the pmd series!
    additionally i collect pokemon merch, specifically shaymin land forme, my favorite pokemon (although i do have some merch of other pokemon as well!)
    thanks for having me!

Years
  • Hi there! Glad you were able to get your account registered! Welcome to PC :)

My favorite game is Platinum!! Great taste!!! Also - I def suggesting posting pictures of your merch in our merch exhibit in Pokémon General!!

Are you going to get Sword and Shield? :fufu:

Years
  • thank you so much!
    yes i am! thinking im gonna get sword since i love zacian's design! i actually finally got around to buying a switch so i can play it when it comes out (that, and animal crossing). i got the special edition lets go pikachu/eevee switch and its super cute!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    omg your avatar is adorable..!!

Welcome to the forums, Shayfee! I'm sure you're going to have an awesome time here chatting and making friends! I hope you decide to share some pics of your merch too, I love seeing the stuff our users have. :')

Back