• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Ojamajo Doremi is SO CUTE! :D

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • Has anyone on this forum watched this magical girl anime?

I haven't got to see a lot of the episodes back when they were on youtube (not really sure how that is...o.O;; ), but i was just watching the opennings for this anime on youtube.

Everything looks so kawaii <3 I especially love the little girls' singing in the songs. Adorable.

Maybe i'll see if any anime site still has eps of some of the seasons sometime. I know this anime is an older one. But wow it is extremely cute xD <3

BTW, the anime is themed around witches. From what i know from eps i saw in the past, these are kind hearted 'witchling' girls (who also wear like the girliest looking little witch outfits ever haha) who like using their magic to help other people out. In the later seasons, they also take care of a baby witchling girl with short blonde hair (who also magically 'grows up' around the final season or so. which i remember watching the first 20 episodes of on some site a few years ago....i think i stopped keeping up with it, though, cuz i was watching the eps on a windows computer and i worried i'd get viruses due to the site i was using o.o; ).

Years
  • Turns up the sadness in the later series though.

6zmWKU7.jpg

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • ^ Wow....O___o; Probably a good thing I didn't watch too much of it then! (since i'm sensitive to more 'morbid' themes...xD)

Thank you for your post! *bow's gratefully*

I still love the opennings to this anime though. So cute. Maybe I should think twice a bit before watching any amvs, though O.o Unless I feel its cute enough that i'll handle them okay (i mean, i'm capable of liking cute stuff thats a bit dark, i like the game Yume Nikki, for one, and used to be a huge mother/earthbound fan. but i do know i'm also very sensitive too).

Last edited:

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    I am aware of it, my dad got me a very cute sketchbook back in school, with the characters on it, the Arabic dub airs on Space Toon, but I didn't watch it!

Yeah, Doremi grows older in the later adaptations (a book?), and one of the later eps actually have a little girl with cancer getting to be a magical girl for a bit...

The art style is super cute!! I love how unique it is. I can only think of Princess Tutu and maybe the Animal Crossing movie with art styles this adorably stand-out and toony.
    (There's also Studio Trigger anime, but a lot of those are skeevy, with the rare exception like Little Witch Academia.)

Back