• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Community Base?

Years
    • CO
    • Seen Mar 16, 2023
    Hello all,

Was just wondering what people would think about making a base for the community with FR?

Talking with Wobb we came up with a list:
    Spoiler:

Now there could be even more added to this from the Asm resource and the other resource threads but it really would depend on what everyone wants.
    I mean if its well documented, even the things added that some just wont use can be taken out and adjusted where needed...

Could even do custom boarders, exp box's, battle backgrounds and just graphics in general.

It would be nice to have a well rounded base that could also try and not break the trading functions.
    At least with other hacks using the same rom...

Anyway let us know what your opinions are on the idea and thank you for your time.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Sounds like a wonderful idea and a base that would certainly help basically everyone in the Pok?mon ROM Hacking Scene.
    What will be even more surprising though, will be seeing it released
    2.%20laugh.gif

There's only one thing that I'd like to suggest after reading that well built list of features though.
    I've saw you mentioned the EV-Reducing Berries, so how about giving some love to the Gen. IV and onwards' EV Training Items (Power weight, Power bracer, etc, etc) too?

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • ~~ NICE THOUGH ~~

BUT,
    Most of the things listed will be done in the FBI's engine work.
    It would be just adding some minor features then.

But if you guys are upto this now,
    then It will be really hard to expand the abilities, moves and so on.

~~ just my feedback ~~

EDIT: Also if you guys still want to do it,
    then I can help with most of the things excluding the moves, and abilties.
    I have done most of the stuffs for FR.
    So I would easily help with most of the stuffs.

Back