• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your mind?

o Pikachu o

Pikachu
Years
I was thinking about how I just started school and my English teachers giving us three tests on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I was thinking about how I feel like I'm drifting from my friends. :( and that there's very little I can do about it, which is not an unusual thought for me lmao. Also slightly about improving battling on the positive side.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I was thinking about Ellen DeGeneres lol. That sounds so shallow after everything everyone else has said, but The Ellen Show is on so that's where my head's at :P

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
My dentist appointment on Monday as well as my work schedule this week, as well as the week afterwards, since I know now what positions I'll be working in then. My paycheck is also kind of a worry, seeing as it's been pretty slow for a good while. Oh well, not much that can be done. ;O;

Also thinking about what to do tomorrow, since Sundays are more or less boring for me...

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Thinking about going to bed and how my brother needs to stop pacing and talking to himself while listening to music.

Back