• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen POKEMON ORAS PLAYTHROUGH

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
  • Nice, first battle haha. I'll mark it up. Do you guys just wanna call the level cap 20 for the second gym? There's no way I'm getting to 25... is anyone past 20?

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Nice, first battle haha. I'll mark it up. Do you guys just wanna call the level cap 20 for the second gym? There's no way I'm getting to 25... is anyone past 20?

I'm not fussed. My pokemon are still at the level 20 cap and battling Brawly will push them over that for sure - Don't forget the area from Slateport to Mauville is quite large with the beach front, the Team Aqua/Magma stuff in Slateport, the Trick house and the trainers to the left and then going underneath Cycling road - there's a good chance you might push over level 25 before the third gym! Just a heads up so we can try avoid cooking the levels on our Pokemon we use in battle too much

In saying this, my Pokemon as I said are still level 20 so anyone who wants to battle, I'm available and I won't fight Brawly till later or when I've battled whoever wants to :)

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I'm not fussed. My pokemon are still at the level 20 cap and battling Brawly will push them over that for sure - Don't forget the area from Slateport to Mauville is quite large with the beach front, the Team Aqua/Magma stuff in Slateport, the Trick house and the trainers to the left and then going underneath Cycling road - there's a good chance you might push over level 25 before the third gym! Just a heads up so we can try avoid cooking the levels on our Pokemon we use in battle too much

In saying this, my Pokemon as I said are still level 20 so anyone who wants to battle, I'm available and I won't fight Brawly till later or when I've battled whoever wants to :)
    Ditto... lol
    All my pokemon are still level 20 and I'm good to battle for pretty much all the rest of today. While waiting to battle I'm playing around with other pokemon that are not for my team and I'm learning the ins and outs of all of the features of the "PokeNav". So i'm good to fight at any time! :D

stzy

Years
  • AIIIIGHHHHTTTT I'M GUD

I have time for like one battle before my gf gets home so che who wanna do dis right hurr. I'll be available until my gf gets home which will be anytime between now and the next half-ish hour. But if we're in the middle of a battle I clearly won't just like disconnect haha. Anyway I'm challenging wohever's online right now and accepting any challenges coming my way :) stokedd

Last edited:

stzy

Years
  • GAAAAAH hahahah good battle man! You spanked me! Next time I'll getcha thought ;) haha. Didn't mean to gamechat after lol. Gonna update the list now, Legend bro you're sweeping! Reznik I'm after you next >:D

stzy

Years
  • @Mister Coffee I feel like a bitch for switching out Taillow but I couldn't handle seeing it faint :<

Swithdas

Years
  • GAAAAAH hahahah good battle man! You spanked me! Next time I'll getcha thought ;) haha. Didn't mean to gamechat after lol. Gonna update the list now, Legend bro you're sweeping! Reznik I'm after you next >:D

Was a good battle dude, sweet play on your Lombre I was worried there for a bit! :) Was interesting to see you got Taillow with Boomburst considering Taillow and Swellow's Special Attack is quite woeful, although early on I suppose any attack with 140 base power is useful ;) GG man can't wait for the next battle

stzy

Years
  • :D I'll see you guys tomorrow my gf just got home! Good battle guys you rocks, this is the shit.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    @Mister Coffee I feel like a ***** for switching out Taillow but I couldn't handle seeing it faint :<
    Ha ha ha, seriously good fight man! I swap too, I just didn't feel comfy in swapping in our matchup, I thought really hard about pulling Beezley when he was in the red, but I couldn't think of him doing much else at that point. Oh well. lol

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    IGN: Jagold
    FC: 0061-1111-6462
    Starting Pokemon: Treecko

I'll start a new adventure later and hopefully get the first badge by the weekend and then hopefully I can battle one of you guys. :3

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2016
    I've got you both added, just add mine @Danica. I'm not sure how to get a battle started so one of you will have to get it going

Swithdas

Years
  • I thought the level cap for the battles is 15 for the first badge?

Ahhhh confusion will set in I suppose, they've been mixed and chopped around with plenty of ideas for what it should be thrown around - everyone ive battled so far has been at 20 and I think that is the final standing
    Edit:

Welp apparently the changes are that its level 15! My mistake haha, but I think most people are already 1 badge deep up to level 20 if not pushing past it?

Last edited:
    Back