• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats up everyone? ????

ShortBastu

Real Life Hobbit
Years
  • whats up everyone? 😎

hey whats up. I've been a hardcore pokemon fan since i was 5 or 6 years old. I played casually for most of my life but now i play hardcore legit..strictly with no trading whatsoever. My favorite poke is mimikyu anything else just ask :) abd if there's anyone out there who plays legit please feel free to drop a Nintendo ID and a facebook name (I only battle ppl i talk to on messenger) and we can throw down. I don't have much good stuff cuz just started playing seriously a couple months ago but i'm all set up now so should be good to go now!

Years
  • Heya ShortBatsu! Welcome to PC!! Damn! I hardly know any Pokémon player who don't trade and stuff. That's awesome :p I think you'll find lots of hardcore players in PC though. You should check out pokemon main series section ^ ^
    You ever thought about playing competitive? It's pretty hardcore itself xD I hope to see you around Batsu ^.^

Years
  • Hello, and welcome to PC, ShortBatsu! Wow, you don't trade? I don't know any else who does not trade due to them missing out on good Pokemon/items.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • hey whats up. I've been a hardcore pokemon fan since i was 5 or 6 years old. I played casually for most of my life but now i play hardcore legit..strictly with no trading whatsoever. My favorite poke is mimikyu anything else just ask :) abd if there's anyone out there who plays legit please feel free to drop a Nintendo ID and a facebook name (I only battle ppl i talk to on messenger) and we can throw down. I don't have much good stuff cuz just started playing seriously a couple months ago but i'm all set up now so should be good to go now!
    Hey Batsu, welcome to PC.

So you don't trade, that's interesting. I was into competitive battling, but not had much time to do that lately.

Anyways, hope you have a good stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there friend, welcome to PC! It's great to see long-time fans still a huge fan of the series. I've been playing for a while myself. I'm not really into competitive battling and haven't battled competitively since Generation 5, so it's been quite a while. Since you're into battling, why not give our Showdown server a visit. You can build your own teams and battle other members of the community. Battling & Team Building is also a great place to participate in battling events and discussions of strategies. Since you're into trading, give the Trade Corner a visit as well. You'll find many active shops that might have what you're looking for! Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Maybe a favorite Pokemon game? I hope you enjoy PC, and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! I hope to see you around the community! :]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    hey whats up. I've been a hardcore pokemon fan since i was 5 or 6 years old. I played casually for most of my life but now i play hardcore legit..strictly with no trading whatsoever. My favorite poke is mimikyu anything else just ask :) abd if there's anyone out there who plays legit please feel free to drop a Nintendo ID and a facebook name (I only battle ppl i talk to on messenger) and we can throw down. I don't have much good stuff cuz just started playing seriously a couple months ago but i'm all set up now so should be good to go now!
    Welcome to PC! I think you're kind of quite alright and still legit even if you trade a lot, at least with your friends, as that's one of the main parts of the pokémon games! But I myself don't trade much at all haha. I just play through the games and then don't do much more...

I hope you'll enjoy the forums (:

Ghost Nappa

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome!!! I hope you find your place here at PC, I rarely trade myself unless it is for my specific Pokémon Gengar, Machamp and Alakazam. I hope you enjoy your stay and see you around!!!

Back