• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey, I'm new here

Years
  • How goes it guys?

I'm new here and thought I'd drop a message and say hi, so Hi :)

I've been playing Pokemon from about 2000 and think I must have played all of them bar a couple of entries. I decided to join the community as I'm only now getting interested in competitive battling and definitely need a hand building a decent team in Sun.

Anyways, I'm going to shoot and check out the forum... hope to chat to you all soon :)

Years
  • Heyee Jay! Welcome to PC! ^ ^ you've played all Pokémon games couple of time o.o I get it, you're a big fan xD
    You should totally check out battle server! You can ask about team building there. Everyone is more than happy to help ^ ^
    How do you like PC so far? Any particular area that interested you? I hope to see you around in forums ^.^

Years
  • Forums are always a good way to meet other members and polish your skills! Welcome Andersaurus. n~n If you need any PC-related help you can ask me anytime too, looking forward to your continued participation. o/

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo, welcome to PC! PokeCommunity is a great place to find like-minded people and a great way to polish your skills, especially with our competitive section of the forums. Since you're getting into competitive battling, why not give our Showdown Server a visit. It's a great place to chat and test out possible teams against other members of the community. I also recommend you take a look at our ever expanding Battling & Team Building section. There are many discussions, and events to take part in. If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask a member of staff or ask in Feedback & Support! I hope to see you around the community my friend :D

Back