• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello from Vancouver!

Broscouts

Joey Softpaws
Years
  • Hey All!

New member here from Vancouver, Canada! I can't believe I never knew about this forum until... well.... simply google searching for a forum.

I am an Adult that luckily enough grew up with Pokemon, and started off with Gen 1! Since Pokemon 20 anniversary I found myself back into it full throttle (charlie angels 2). The TCG has come a long way, and am getting more blown away with each pack I open, but find myself being way more tongue tied on the names! Anyways, this forum looks like a great community and cant wait to go down the rabbit hole on all these posts!

Cheers!

Years
  • Heya Broscouts! Welcome to PC! So you're a big fan of Pok?mon like everyone here haha ( not everyone but :p ) So which Pok?mon game is your favorite? Looks like you're a TCG fan also. You should check out Pok?mon TCG section of PC. You can get lots of info about the cards there + you can meet other TCG peeps c:

Charles angle 2 full throttle ( ?? ?? ??) I liked that movie. We also got Entertainment section where you can talk about movies and music :p If you need help with anything don't hesitate to ask ^ ^ I hope to see you around o/

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Broscouts!
    Vancouver is one of those places I'd like to visit someday, how's it going there right now? TCG really has come far from the RBY days, the artstyle and strategies now are pretty good. Since you like the cards, why not check out the Pokemon Trading Card Game section? There are many conversations and new people to meet talking about the cards. See you around! :)

Broscouts

Joey Softpaws
    Years
  • Haha, figures a lot of people will be Pokemon fans on a website called "Pokecommunity" :P
    thanks for the heads up! I plan to post my pulls from sets and see if some people get the same luck or droughts on certain stuff like Elite Trainers, Booster Boxes, etc! Thanks for the welcome :D

Hey Radiating!

Vancouver is a great place, obviously since I still live here! It goes in phases of nice weather to rain. Im sure if you have been on the west coast towards Oregon and Washington that wouldnt be too different! I will be checking out that forum thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo Broscouts, welcome to PC! II'm so glad to see old time fans sticking with the series for this long! Vancouver is one of the places on my bucket list to eventually visit in the future. Our Pok?mon Trading Card Game section has everything you could want. Opened a new pack? Share it with the community over in the "Look what I just got" thread. It also has discussions for newly released cards. Also we do cover new releases through Pok?Community Daily! Feel free to subscribe and check back for more Pok?mon-related news. If you ever have any questions or want to chat, just drop me a message. I hope enjoy what PC has to offer, see you around :D

Years
  • I love the card art for the TCG. * * Want to get collecting again, once I decide how to sort and organize my already big-ish collection lol. Welcome to PC Broscouts. n~n We're a cool place so I hope you'll enjoy yourself here!

Back