• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unofficial Crystal

Years
  • Hella stretched, but I like the concept. Can I suggest sneaking a DexNav function in at some point if you're planning on making all of the Mons available? It'd make searching for ones either unowned or unseen a lot less of a hassle to go through.

The dexnav is included in the Complete FireRed Upgrade, I agree it makes searching for pokemon so much easier :)

Years
  • UPDATE: this project is still being worked on. Things aren't moving as fast as I thought but I would rather spend more time making sure everything works properly. I will release when it's ready.

Years
  • Instead of a demo, I think you should wait and release a beta up to Goldenrod for a first release with three badges including the national park for your very first release. And you still can take your time and make sure everything works properly.

Years
  • Instead of a demo, I think you should wait and release a beta up to Goldenrod for a first release with three badges including the national park for your very first release. And you still can take your time and make sure everything works properly.

That's a good idea. I didn't think about doing a beta, would be better to do it that way

Years
  • Getting closer and closer everyday 😁
    If anyone's familiar with discord and wants to help me make a server please message me I'd appreciate all the help and I'll credit you. I want it setup a certain way but can't figure it out

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2023
    nice, I've been keeping eye on this hack for awhile and I'm excited to play with it...

as for the making Discord server, you need Discord account for that and once you are logged in, you will see a Plus icon at the left side of the screen, it says 'Add a Server' and it will pop out a small window and there is options says ' Create My Own' and then gave you two options, choose 'Club or Community' and then lets you name the server and upload a pic for the server icon and then click 'Create' and there you go.... (btw, this is on Discord Web Browser perspective so I don't know for Mobile and App version)

Years
  • I've put the project on hold for a while, it will be resumed eventually.
    I'm starting college for game programming so when I'm confident that I've developed some more programming skills I will resume the project.

Back