• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] I can't find Wild Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    I've set some Pokémon to appear on a Route, but when I walk through Tall Grass, nothing happens, and I've tried watching Thundaga's videos, but on his the options are totally different from mine, and then?

Years
    • Seen today
    Thundaga's videos are based on v17, a much older version of Essentials. A lot of the RMXP stuff is very similar anyways.
    The wiki is a more recent tool for the changed stuff: http://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/

As for your issue, just to be sure, you do have a party, yeah? No pokemon appear if you don't have a party.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    I already have Pokémon on Party, and I already set Wild Pokémon in the Wild Encounters option, but even so, nothing appears, and I tried to read the stuff on this Wiki, and I didn't understand anything either.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    Ok, I think I will have to give up, without the people to help me, I can't do anything and I can't go forward to making my game.

Aldo

Survivalist
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Are you using a new tileset or the default Outside one?
    Does the Tall Grass have the Terrain Tag 2?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2022
    I don't know what Tag 2 is, I've been trying for hours a day and, I believe I solved it, but I don't know how, I just changed a few things in encounters.txt and in-game, and I don't know what I did differently, but it worked, maybe there was a conflict with the other Route 1 that already existed in Pokémon Essentials, and I created another one with the same name as my region.

Back