• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I share a name with (character)!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • What character do you share a name with? Sadly, I've never seen a series that has a character with the name Kory, except an english version of a manga, but this isn't about anime, so. :x

But my birth name, there's plenty of characters I've seen or watched with my birth name. :') Not like I care about that, though, but yeah.

pkmin3033

There are waaaaaaay too many characters named Dawn.

Excluding the obvious one, the most prominent one I can think of is Dawn Summers in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, who was...a mixture of endearing and infuriating.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I recollect the Ice Age sloth, Sid. That guy. The slow guy. Do not imagine him while reading my username, you'll find it weird and hilarious.
    Oh, also, the Sid in Destiny Deoxys, but he isn't a lot like me except being Jolly.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • latest

AmyJoJohnson_myfirstgaycrush.blogspot.com.jpg

Honestly, she inspired it. I know Kimi isn't actually my real name but... a lot of people know me better this way. ;w; As for Kimberly, I share this with the Pink Power Ranger in the original series. \o/

Last edited:

Bay

Years
  • For my real full name, I share it with Victoria from Bravely Default. We're also both dark skinned and small haha.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • ...A girl whose fiance said the wrong name at the altar. ._. Yay.

More fittingly, Emily the Strange.

(I can't think of a character called Em, though. It's not like I've completely disavowed the name Emily and never want to be called by it again, but I basically go by Em...)

Last edited:
    Back