• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The Pokemon Z Problem

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I did not repeat. What i am saying is an explanation. Accept it or stop replying.
idk man:
Alexander18 said:
Disagree. XY games were fine games with good story, mechanics, etc. Z could of happen but that be reverting back to an old formula. GF decided not to do so.

Alexander18 said:
No. XY had a great story. That is it. We didn't need z since the other four games had all non event pokemon. I know what i am talking when it comes to pokemon games. Don't argue with me.

Alexander18 said:
Because it is well made, a good plot and decent for main series games. Far better than kanto who has a boring story especially without a legendary involved.

I don't need to justify why XY story is great anyway. It just is. I love it so that is all that matters.
looks like you're repeating yourself to me

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
idk man:

looks like you're repeating yourself to me
There was nothing wrong with the story for me. I like how Lysandre seemed decent at first but turned out to be the villain. The story like others before and after is not perfect but it is still a good story to go through.

At least for me it was. Anyway, Z would have been the same except for some minor changes, a couple new features, zygarde as mascot and maybe a bit more post game. But it would have mainly been the same.

Reactions: Nah

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
There ya go, now you're starting to get it. That wasn't so hard, now was it? =)

Alexander18

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • NZ
  • Seen Dec 29, 2017
There ya go, now you're starting to get it. That wasn't so hard, now was it? =)

I don't like the way you said that. I am not some kid you are teaching. I played the games long enough to know what is a good story and what is not.

XY story was a story worth remembering. The only bad story was kanto which was boring. Johto wasn't much better except they at least had the mascots in the story although TR had nothing to do with them.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
i really liked kalos so i was bummed when they skipped a third game. i thought the region was fun and the new pokemon were an upgrade in quality from the previous gen. the story was okay, but if suffered from a really bad post game barring the looker missions.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
i really liked kalos so i was bummed when they skipped a third game. i thought the region was fun and the new pokemon were an upgrade in quality from the previous gen. the story was okay, but if suffered from a really bad post game barring the looker missions.

Thankyou for posting this

Back